RHOP Official Thread (Candiace Announces Pregnancy / Nnigga & Robyn Both FIRED)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Not Ashley and Gizelle knowing about it and withheld it all season just to spruce up fake rumors about Chris. These bitches are trash.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

January 31, 2023, 12:38:34 AM #6856 Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 12:41:46 AM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 31, 2023, 12:02:12 AM

Not Ashley and Gizelle knowing about it and withheld it all season just to spruce up fake rumors about Chris. These bitches are trash.

Loving it! Take control of your narrative and parlay that into another season. Queen said you want tea pay that $5 patreon fee and stream my podcast!! Love PR Robyn.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: ivorian oph on January 30, 2023, 11:42:10 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on January 30, 2023, 09:42:31 PMWho said it was fake stanning?  :uhh:

i did

SHIT
Well, I like her. So you either figure out a way to deal with it and let's move on. Cause I'm not changing!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

ophmani

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on January 31, 2023, 12:40:39 AM
Quote from: ivorian oph on January 30, 2023, 11:42:10 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on January 30, 2023, 09:42:31 PMWho said it was fake stanning?  :uhh:

i did

SHIT
Well, I like her. So you either figure out a way to deal with it and let's move on. Cause I'm not changing!

ok

your defense of her sounds DUMB hun

but go be free
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

not us being forced to watch DYKE dixon get hot n bothered at the strip club

yea gon head and end this season

:udontlookok:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: ivorian oph on January 31, 2023, 02:19:38 AMnot us being forced to watch DYKE dixon get hot n bothered at the strip club

yea gon head and end this season

:udontlookok:
bbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnnnnnn

As Trey would always say, CANCEL THIS. :overit:

Cowgirl

Lying and not holding certain people accountable is just not entertaining.

Gilgamesh.

January 31, 2023, 07:55:32 AM #6863 Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 10:13:26 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Big Barbie on January 31, 2023, 07:28:48 AMLying and not holding certain people accountable is just not entertaining.

What annoys me is her saying "well no one brought it up!" that's cause unlike her and Gizz these girls aren't trying to ruin the cast members marriages'.

M-Rocka

Ashley's bulbous forehead ass is the last one that should've kept quiet about this. Knowing her and SLOByn's history. I'm sure SLOByn will be in the hot seat throughout next season if her dyke ass is asked back.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

January 31, 2023, 08:26:13 AM #6867 Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 08:42:35 AM by Big Barbie
I wanna see Karen with Blue Eyes and I wanna see Juan with the blonde. Why haven't the pics leaked?

M-Rocka

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾