RHOP Official Thread (Candiace Announces Pregnancy / Nnigga & Robyn Both FIRED)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 17, 2023, 10:46:14 AMDo y'all think she'll even want to come back next season at this point?
yea this is looking like alot  :plzstop:
NDFJDJDJDJDJDJFJJDJFMDNNFD

It's TOO much. :uhh: I wouldn't come back. It's not even worth it.

STUNNA GOD

They're just gonna drag her for filth and then fire/demote her the following season. It's not worth it.

ophmani

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 19, 2023, 11:16:45 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 17, 2023, 10:46:14 AMDo y'all think she'll even want to come back next season at this point?
yea this is looking like alot  :plzstop:
NDFJDJDJDJDJDJFJJDJFMDNNFD

It's TOO much. :uhh: I wouldn't come back. It's not even worth it.

ok now i want her to come back. then bring mo back to really RIVERDANCE on that bleach blonde scalp a bit !

:blessed:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

I know y'all want Monique back, but she ain't never coming back. The way she constantly shades this show. Chile

STUNNA GOD

Andy said she's always welcomed back and has stated in the past that he wants her to return too. She's literally mentioned every episode. Sdddfccffcxc

If she wants to return, I just can't imagine Bravo turning her away. It's beyond good for the show.

STUNNA GOD

March 19, 2023, 01:34:14 PM #7400 Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 01:36:42 PM by Georgina Sparks
I don't think she's said or done anything blatantly disrespectful. Just passive shade about the experience.

Scott.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 19, 2023, 01:32:36 PMAndy said she's always welcomed back and has stated in the past that he wants her to return too. She's literally mentioned every episode. Sdddfccffcxc

If she wants to return, I just can't imagine Bravo turning her away. It's beyond good for the show.

What im saying has nothing to do with Andy, it's moreso HER than anything. Everytime she speaks on the show, she acts as if she wants NOTHING to do with RHOP

M-Rocka

Monique has a better chance at coming back to Potomac than Nene does in Atlanta.

Monique throws shots here and there, but given the chance to come back, she more than likely would for the right price.

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on March 19, 2023, 01:55:37 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 19, 2023, 01:32:36 PMAndy said she's always welcomed back and has stated in the past that he wants her to return too. She's literally mentioned every episode. Sdddfccffcxc

What im saying has nothing to do with Andy, it's moreso HER than anything. Everytime she speaks on the show, she acts as if she wants NOTHING to do with RHOP

thats a good point but I genuinely feel like if the coin was right, she would TIP right back on over
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

She sounded good, just needed to slow down a bit. Nervous self.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Boomz

March 26, 2023, 09:09:23 PM #7408 Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 09:09:39 PM by Boomz
https://twitter.com/thepeachreport/status/1640132506178531329

She really is one of the baddest Housewives ever 😍