Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Y'all...idk what's happening but I'm starting to use this quirky ass styling. I mean, it's not RAGS and that was my main thing. She doesn't look like anybody else, which I LOVE

Le Champ

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 04, 2020, 06:58:10 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2020, 06:46:00 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 04, 2020, 06:23:39 PM
I was a bit stunned and deflated when she said he did most of the album but at this point it's what we got. I'm going to choose to believe Bran wouldn't accept a basic HER mess from him.

That being said, if he messes this up, I don't think he knows how bad that lashing will be. The starz are watchin you, pamp!

:watchit:

I refuse to believe that Brandy, Lashawn and everyone else involved settled for subpar songs. Maybe the Timbo and Neptunes stuff was horrible, who knows?!

I doubt it was horrible...it probably just didn't fit the direction of the album, especially if they came in on the tail-end of recording.
!!!

And she's definitely doing anything that sounds like H.E.R. 

Brandy been there and done that and was doing that sound in summer 2014 when she was putting together an album and no one knew who Gabi was

b7

b7

Quote from: MrMoon on May 04, 2020, 03:45:57 PM
Camper stop hyping yo shit up!

Cause your joints sound BASIC af. All that mess on the Mary J album.

BYE
Brandy made him step it tf UP

I have faith in that. Two totally different artists, and Brandy is go-producing and mixing shit herself as well

I never wanted Camper to do the majority of the album, but hey. I love that it'll be authentic and vulnerable, even when we have some songs to bop to as she gets her message across

It sounds like she wanted another cohesive album and wanted to tell a story again. The last album was a collection of songs

b7

Imagine writing and creating with BRANDY and not being hype djdjnfnf

He damn better be. I love to see it

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 07:15:06 PM

He's giving me Sean Garrett vibes, lol
They love them some Brandy. Although I think this is a different kinda ADORATION
:raycharles2urmess:

b7

Shutting the general board down for a couple days has really ignited this section of the board. We never used to post in here so I'm glad it happened for that reason alone

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Lee on May 04, 2020, 07:16:13 PM

They love them some Brandy. Although I think this is a different kinda ADORATION

Do you think they're still in love with each other? :howfestive:

Le Champ

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2020, 07:25:26 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 04, 2020, 07:16:13 PM

Do you think they're still in love with each other? :howfestive:

Nah I'm pretty sure Bran is over him. I imagine it being a little more than the Sir the Baptist fling mess, but not a full on relationship
:ohwow:

#Be7...tell us
:ohwow:

BrandyFromTheFuture

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This is an amazing ass video. Almost brought me to tears. I'm so fucking PROUD of this woman. Living her truth, singing her life and being BOLD!!! She knows it's a risk and she's embracing the challenge. Stand in your light Brandy. Fuck anyone who tells you differently.