Tyla Water live on Jimmy Fallon

Started by Vonc2002, October 27, 2023, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ReVon

One of the cleanest and sexiest performances I've seen in years. Wow!

:flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Tyla is a STAR! Complete fuckin package, this was so good!

Her & Victoria Monet are the next superstars

bby ddy

Song is infectious but I expected to be unimpressed. Performance was cute, real cute. I'm curious to see where she goes from here.

Nonchalantboi

For some reason she reminds me of Christina Milian but she's dope looking forward to hearing more music from her I'm surprise Been Thinking & Girl Next Door didn't blow up like this one.

🔥🔥🔥

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on October 28, 2023, 07:26:37 PMFor some reason she reminds me of Christina Milian but she's dope looking forward to hearing more music from her I'm surprise Been Thinking & Girl Next Door didn't blow up like this one.
I HATE you for saying this cuz now I can't unsee it. Now im gonna be looking at her like a flop.

:overit:

Harlem

STUNNA GOD

Sdddddddhedddddd

She feels cheap to me now

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on October 28, 2023, 07:39:12 PM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on October 28, 2023, 07:26:37 PMFor some reason she reminds me of Christina Milian but she's dope looking forward to hearing more music from her I'm surprise Been Thinking & Girl Next Door didn't blow up like this one.
I HATE you for saying this cuz now I can't unsee it. Now im gonna be looking at her like a flop.

Lol looking like Christina Milian doesn't equate flop  :plzstop:  but from the first time I saw her that's who came to mind lol

🔥🔥🔥

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

She DOES kinda look like christina.  She sings better tho.  I was surprised she actually could sing