Cara Delevingne lost 50k followers after denouncing Bert

Started by SouravMay, January 13, 2019, 05:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

https://www.eonline.com/news/1004325/cara-delevingne-says-she-lost-50-000-followers-after-denouncing-r-kelly

The Berts are really showing out huh?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

After speaking her mind about R. Kelly on Instagram this week, Cara Delevingne lost thousands of social media followers.

The 26-year-old actress and model took to Instagram on Thursday to share her reaction to the Lifetime docu-series, Surviving R. Kelly. "I finished the Surviving R Kelly documentary last night and I am so shocked and outraged at how long this has gone on," she said of the allegations made against R. Kelly in the docu-series. "My heart goes out to all the victims of his emotional and physical abuse and their families. This man is a predator that feeds of power and in my opinion is far worse than Harvey Weinstein and needs to be held accountable."

"I am not trying to compare the two, my point is, Harvey is being investigated and R Kelly is not," Delevingne continued. "We have ourselves to blame in this situation, I knew of the allegations but failed to try and understand the severity of the situation. I still continued to listen to his music."
After speaking her mind about R. Kelly on Instagram this week, Cara Delevingne lost thousands of social media followers.

B7

🦚

So we just gonna ignore the 2.2 mill likes on her post
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 13, 2019, 05:20:20 PM
So we just gonna ignore the 2.2 mill likes on her post

And that 50K out of 40 million isn't even 1%.

Literally means nothing   

4 fucking k

How would she even notice out of 40 million? Lying crackhead bitch

Cowboy Nine

Damn so she lost like 1% of her followers.

That sure showed her!