Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce

I feel sorry for her I do, but that does not change the fact that the moment after she called Kennedy Center she should have posted a cancellation notice.

Brandy and Monica are really the only two singers I follow. I consider Monica to be the laziest singer ever and I stan for her. With that being said even she post herself at her ENT, who regularly checks her nose and throat, because it is her lively hood. I still do not understand how a singer with such a big show ignoring sinus/throat issues until the day of their biggest performances in 20 years. I?ve always thought this is a regular routine for professional vocalist.

The whole, ?they have already sent out an offical notification to you? but I guess I will add to that too is very rude. This is poorly written from both Frank and Brandy. This is written from their stand points and I am not sure if Brandy just does not know, but many of us are losing money from work and have spent thousands on hotels and flights to sit in a city that is cold as hell with all of the attractions shut down.

I hope she is better but some acknowledgement of how hard her fans ride for her, and how far they have traveled would be appreciated. It is truly much more than an ?inconvenience?. Things happen we all know this , and wish her the best but there were so many opportunities for them to handle ALL of the situations leading up to this much better.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 10:44:16 PM
Quote from: MARS. on January 25, 2019, 10:14:54 PM
Quote from: The Common Sense Fairy on January 25, 2019, 10:09:39 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 10:07:08 PM
Brandy bark so much louder than her bite.

"Clap back"!

" brave"!

" not a punk"!

Yet sis can't even face the fans after some of us have literally risked all to go and see her .. Very cowardly...I'm here with someone who spent his rent money and everything .. His whole paycheck..Just to see her .. And how are we rewarded for this undying love and devotion? She goes and types up some fabricated ass story full of excuses as to why she couldn't deliver .. This is no different from all the excuses about the new music.. She got more excuses than a nigga goin to jail and I dont use..
:diddraispoot:

:dead:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Yea.........
vgcccccccccvccfffcxffcccvcccccccccccvccccccxcc

Y'all niggas gotta take accountability at some point shit

Kalifornia.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 26, 2019, 02:05:10 AM
Love you may

We all vented and rightfully so. Now i just wish her well

Luv you too, and again I?m so sorry.

I really hope she makes it up to y?all somehow.

At the end of the day we all love that girl. I just don?t like her very much at the moment, but then the music will come and I?ll probably be reeled back in. I just need her to start delivering consistently.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 02:21:59 AM
Quote from: Young on January 26, 2019, 12:02:36 AM

so she's opening for Keyshia Cole now?

Aww she looks cute there. Giving a slight Twiggy/Audrey Hepburn essence.

BranLover

Quote from: Demm_ on January 25, 2019, 09:53:59 PM
You don?t wait to basically the next day to explain what happened.
You get your hoarse ass on insta and give us a video explaining the mess in detail. The delay is what made all of this worse. I just can?t do it with this girl anymore. No.

!!!
A video post should?ve been made. A delayed IG post with the comments disabled just doesn?t seem that convincing to me.

BranLover

Quote from: Harlem on January 25, 2019, 10:06:38 PM
I?m sorry she should?ve rented a fucking club/lounge or a venue space to have meet and greets or QA at least with her traveling fans that purchased tickets at this sick stage she at.... sis you ain?t have niggaz travel overseas to see your ass and pay them dust, DO SOMETHING!!! Where?s her fuckin team or her damn mother or her rich ass brother to lend some funds?! Make something happen FOH!!!!

!!!

MelMel

Noni

I will not purchase the new music. Only stream it. Hope it helps. :)

MelMel

Quote from: Noni on January 26, 2019, 02:43:32 AM
I will not purchase the new music. Only stream it. Hope it helps. :)
in this day and age it does though

BAPHOMET.

BranLover

BranLover

Quote from: NIOBE. on January 26, 2019, 12:57:26 AM
Frank's post is so empowering and sad. I pray other miraculous opportunities come but that she takes better care of herself in the meantime, I.E. going to the doctor way in advance!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotefrankgatson
I?m so sad for Brandy. She worked so hard on this performance for The Kennedy Center. It was so hard for her to pull out, but she had to y?all. I have never seen her so sad until last night. I saw the runny nose, but ignored it like she did because my selfish ass wanted her to do this show and show the world her gift. That was wrong to ignore. Forgive me Brandy. She had us rehearsing in Atlanta, LA, then back to Atlanta. It was so much fun and hard work at the same time. She choreographed things. She arranged music. She pushed us all to do our best. She has become the best singer and dancer ever. A triple threat. I am so sad she didn?t get to show the world her hard work and gifted talents. I guess we all wanted to do it too bad, but her health is important. Get well Brandy. Love You So Much. @4everbrandy

This makes it hard to be mad at her :fuming:

Noni