Camila SNATCHES Eminem & Beyonce + Ed & Beyonce [Beyonce lost TWICE!]

Started by Mel., November 12, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

Aww, you fags have run out of retorts? I told y'all not to come for me. I brings receipts.

RatherBe

it would make sense for beys last 2 releases to not be placed high on these lists considering how they were released... one is STILL a tidal exclusive... by this logic we are saying the 4 is the most popular Beyonce album... bitch SHUT UP!.. and what does this have to do with Bey being #1 ANYWAY. you lost. save this data, research and studies. we want facts.

Beyonce is #1 this week- FACT
Beyonce made 105 mil this year while on maternity leave-FACT
Beyonce basically out toured EVERYONE- FACT
Your insides are are deteriorating-FUCKING FACT

Bulldagger

Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 04:25:38 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:23:06 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 04:20:25 PM
QuoteChartMasters

WHO?

:omf:

Girl these are combined album and single sales. BEYONCE did not make it on any of the charts. Know that. Good day.

You're a retard if you think I'm going to trust this no name site over Billboard who already presented Lemonade shitting all over Anti on the Year End charts.

Sure it did in physical sales. But streaming combined with physical sales + single singles Anti shitted on Lemonade.

The fact is, Beyonce was shitted on by Adele, Taylor, Bruno, Drake, etc with ease. She's not that girl.

All of those people had a #1 hit on their own last year and this year. They didn't have to resort to tactics like flea. Know that.

Bulldagger

Quote from: AJ on December 13, 2017, 04:26:10 PM
it would make sense for beys last 2 releases to not be placed high on these lists considering how they were released... one is STILL a tidal exclusive... by this logic we are saying the 4 is the most popular Beyonce album... bitch SHUT UP!.. and what does this have to do with Bey being #1 ANYWAY. you lost. save this data, research and studies. we want facts.

And when Tay goes on tour next year, she will have the biggest gross thus far.
Forbes LIES all the time. Beyonce and Jay Z aren't billionaires and took out a loan for a mortgage. Look at Oprah... she just sold OWN and yet she's a billionaire. FORBES lies darling.

BEyonce is going down singles and record sales are going down and been going down. She's OVA at pop radio and Ed can't save her. FACT.

RatherBe

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

Forbes LIES all the time. Beyonce and Jay Z aren't billionaires and took out a loan for a mortgage. Look at Oprah... she just sold OWN and yet she's a billionaire. FORBES lies darling.

BEyonce is going down singles and record sales are going down and been going down. She's OVA at pop radio and Ed can't save her. FACT.
sure sis. these aren't facts nor can they be backed up. k?! K. glad we got this understood.

MAY

Bulldagger

Quote from: AJ on December 13, 2017, 04:33:21 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

sure sis. these aren't facts nor can they be backed up. k?! K. glad we got this understood.

All of my facts have been backed up faggot. You're overlooking them cause you don't wanna hear the truth. Beyonce been over bitch.

What billionaires take out a 50 million dollar loan? Wouldn't they just pay for the home with cash? What billionaire sells majority of her network for 70 million if she wasn't struggling financially? It's all a facade faggot. Niggas ain't got money like that.

Bulldagger

Quote from: M??D?? on December 13, 2017, 04:37:03 PM
Bull is in here lashing Bey & the Hive

I know these girls be shaking when they see my name because they know I'm coming to deliver some bad news just like the doc. did when he told them they were aided.

LOONA.

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:25:59 PM
I brings receipts.

QuoteMost Songs in Top 10 from one album, with 9 Songs

QuoteBeyonce makes history: it's the first time that a female act has charted 12 or more songs on the Hot 100 at the same time

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/7350446/all-12-of-beyonces-lemonade-tracks-debut-on-hot-100?utm_source=twitter

QuoteBeyonc??s ?Lemonade? Is Nominated for Four Emmys

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7438880/beyonce-lemonade-four-emmy-nominations-how

QuoteBeyonce's 'Formation' Music Video Wins Grand Prix at Inaugural Cannes Lions Entertainment for Music Awards

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7416509/cannes-lions-beyonce-formation-video-grand-prix

MAY

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:40:02 PM
Quote from: M??D?? on December 13, 2017, 04:37:03 PM
Bull is in here lashing Bey & the Hive

I know these girls be shaking when they see my name because they know I'm coming to deliver some bad news just like the doc. did when he told them they were aided.

n

Sis you should post more often. They can't take you!

lolz

fedswatchin

Bulldagger was kinda left for dead in this bitch :ohwow:

Bulldagger

@Andrais. What's all that got to do with it? At the end of the day, it makes for good press piece but the album only ended up selling 3 MILLION WW. Didn't she sale that domestically with I AM back in 2010? Doesn't that legitimize the fact that she's going down. How you sell 3 million in the US back in the day and then only 3 million WW? I mean, where are her fans?!

fedswatchin

Not the most lashed award recipient May clinging onto the next lashed gorl for comfort

The anti-Beys were beaten the fuck down in here :feelinmyself:

LOONA.

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:45:56 PM
@Andrais. What's all that got to do with it?

Real receipts from reputable sources and not no named flop sites?