this fucking infuriated me.

Started by Herb., April 03, 2016, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Of Those Nights.

MAY

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 03, 2016, 02:09:12 PM
ok for booking the 60 fckn k... but I couldn't get over "the officer is cleared of any wrong doing..." :uhh:

NO MA'AM this shit is not acceptable anymore. She was underage at the time too?!

to hell with that 60k, sis still got short changed imo

!!!

They threw that lil pocket change at her to shut her up.

That cop should have been terminated and charged.

RekeRig

And they cleared the cop of any wrongdoing lol this country makes me sick to my stomach

RekeRig

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 03, 2016, 02:09:12 PM
ok for booking the 60 fckn k... but I couldn't get over "the officer is cleared of any wrong doing..." :uhh:

NO MA'AM this shit is not acceptable anymore. She was underage at the time too?!

to hell with that 60k, sis still got short changed imo
!!!!!!

It'll end up being like 28K anyway, but the point is ...  how do you have the shit on video and he still gets off free? and it's been happening for years and years :uhh:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 03, 2016, 03:12:53 PM
According to the actual law, Cops do not have more authority than a civilian. Theyre basically enforcements of law. You should be able to say whatever you want under the 1st Amendment Right. Your laws aren't stripped just because a police officer is around.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/06/supreme-court-says-you-can-legally-tell-cops-to-go-f-themselves/

I really wish my people knew their rights. That's so important these days.
am mean.... this is true

but ... it's just a slippery slope .... they get us with the "aggressive" behavior, which then they can deem as a threat, and since it's subjective, they take advantage

our culture is very animated, we talk with our hands, sometime we get a lil well... BUCK

so it's a fine line telling our youth "yea you can let the cops HAVE it" ... they're not gonna take that as giving him a calm intellectual READ :plzstop:

..... especially when these cops easily escalate situations.

it just never works how it's supposed to

H.#.G.*.Z