They better harass his ass the same way they did my Queen

Started by HUGO, May 17, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Not him leaving the scene of the crime
Yet Queen can?t even get a fucking break without ppl bringing up the accident  :uhh:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Cowboy Nine

I'm screaming at him running only to be booked an hour later.

Zabi.

Do people still bring up the car accident thing with Brandy? It's been ages since it happened and it was an accident. People need to move on.

As for Mac Miller, unfortunately no one is going to care because he's a white male. Had this been a person of colour, they would've been dragged. Such a shame.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Zabi. on May 17, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
Do people still bring up the car accident thing with Brandy? It's been ages since it happened and it was an accident. People need to move on.

As for Mac Miller, unfortunately no one is going to care because he's a white male. Had this been a person of colour, they would've been dragged. Such a shame.

Brandy's accident rarely comes up. It was replaced by the "pregnancy" scandal. Besides there was no alcohol involved in Brandy's accident, so I doubt Hugo was referring to that incident.

Buy The Stars✨

HUGO

Quote from: Zabi. on May 17, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

Yes people still throw it at her. Especially on social media anytime her name comes up. But that?s exactly my point. It was an accident. She didn?t intentionally wake up that morning planning to be in an accident. Nor was there any negligence. But watch this white boy walk away scott free even though he left he scene. But  just like Khloe and Bruce Jenner the media won?t run with it. Bruce had the same exact situation as Ghan where there was a fatality and no one even metntions that. Khloe was on her phone on Snapchat and rammed her car into someone from behind 

Rxxf

I understand what you mean, Hugo.

At the end of the day, Brandy's WORK will overshadow her personal life.
So as long as she delivers HER TALENT in abundance, people will focus on THAT instead.
BRANDY

Kalifornia.

Quote?He was the most polite and nice intoxicated person we?ve ever seen,? a police source told TMZ.

Here they go... :melmel:

HUGO

Quote from: ???? on May 17, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

So as long as she delivers HER TALENT in abundance, people will focus on THAT instead.

Well...that?s a whole can of worms I won?t even get into right now
I mean ...6 fuckin years

:19k:

HUGO

Quote from: StarKitty on May 17, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
Quote?He was the most polite and nice intoxicated person we?ve ever seen,? a police source told TMZ.

fffffff

Now fucking see?!

If this gets swept under the rug I?m gonna fucking FUME

ton

Quote from: StarKitty on May 17, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

I'm screaming

They are SCUM

Rxxf

Quote from: HUGO on May 17, 2018, 06:24:45 PM
Quote from: ???? on May 17, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

Well...that?s a whole can of worms I won?t even get into right now
I mean ...6 fuckin years

:19k:

I feel you
:nowgorl:
BRANDY