The next BIG THING ( Official fAided Envy fume thread)

Started by Young, September 22, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
Ashly is 29?and Kristal JUST turned 30 a few weeks ago

This outright lie, she's 31 luv. You know how old she is cause we've been through this already when you were trying to goop the gorls into thinking this old bish was 26 back when JD came out.

:receipts:

https://www.northcarolinaresidentdatabase.com/person/9760579/kristal-smith

She's also got a criminal record :letsmessfag::

https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people/kristal-smith/?state=North+Carolina

So donate to her next GoFundMe wisely people.

:kii: :kii:

Lyndriette is honestly a horrible person. Stealing the fruitful years from these 3 girls knowing this group will never fucking happen. Disgusting.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 11:49:38 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 11:27:17 AM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Lol this gor so craz ?

Elderly !
Smooth Criminal !

Meanwhile fast forward to 2050 and you'll still be logged on here talking about some "get ready!", "they're comin!". :usuresis:

And you?ll be sure to follow up with some FIB mess like you always do luv !

Perched and ready to see what the Queens are gonna GAG the girls next with

Lol name one proven fib I've ever told about them? You can't luv because I only deal with facts, receipts and common sense, elements of which all of your posts related to this tragic group are completely vacant of.

So yes 30 years from now when you are still rattling your pompoms about how they are finally "coming" and are about to storm the scene, I might just have to point out how rediculous you sound when Kristal and her gouted up body resides at shady pines and are in the early onset stages of dementia. With love of course! :justabit:

No common sense !

Hun I?m the one that deals with facts! The shit that MATTERS.
And it?s their TALENT .

While you spend insurmountable time and energy DIGGING up irrelevant information to try and dim these girl?s lights. No they aren?t perfect . They have only been together for 2 years and haven?t been given the fair shot to really SLAY like they want to as a group .

But one thing?s for fucking certain and that?s That these girls can fucking sing their asses off, and have real TALENT. The shit that labels these days try and place in everyday people .

Kii

And THATS what keeps you chuned the fuck into Goddess television ANTICIPATING AND EAGERLY AWAITING for the gorls to give your love deprived and malnourished soul a GLIMSPE of what real talented groups can DO for people with music and their voices. That?s why your TEAM ROCKET ass kinda POPS up in EACH AND EVERY thread ready to discuss! !
So yeah!
See you in 2050 bayBeee

Lmao@ this nuclear release.  :flamebroiled: Oh young bby, I always gave you credit for being a good sport about it all but I guess you been holding all of that hurt and despair in for a good min huh? :kii: :plzstop: :dead:

1. Talent is 100 % subjective, not a fact. That opening paragraph alone invalidates everything that foIlowed. I personally would never say they are untalented, just not extraordinarily so. I mainly find them extremely contrived, and this is why imo it will never happen for them.

2. What irrelevant information do you speak of sir? You mean liike me stating the FACT that she was 31, something you felt was relevant enough to dedicate a post to "correct" me with a false claim, thus causing me to "dig up" the receipts to prove what you knew damn well you were lying about in the first place? foh.

3. At this point Stevie Wonder can see these girls will never happen. They've had more than their fair shot to pop off, they have actually had a shit ton of built-in unfair advantages in their 2 1/2 years as a group than most new artists could dream of, but the needle ain't even moved an inch luv. So I don't have to bother to dig up anything on them to do what the universe has on lock, I only continue to chime in these days for comedic purpose, it became my board schtick so I run with it. Now that I see how HOT it truly makes you I might have to turn it up a notch.  :butwait!:

Oh bby luv !!!
Am not hot  :dead:

I?m kii?d out a bit that you feel the need to do all this DIGGING on Queen
Like you do.
She said she?s 30 and that?s kinda THAT m?luv !

She was 15 here
Hand chosen by Bey !

And she?s 30 now and the best is yet to come ;?you?re gonna have to deal and stop popping up fuming pumpkin :stressed:

Her best is yet COME

Young

I mean 80 % of your posts are about Kristal and/or the rest of the gorls

Just come clean that you?re a stan ! It?s okay to root and ride for up coming talent hun

The amount of research and time you take on Queen kinda says you?re a Junes.

Only dealing with FAX here

GLOCK

Quote from: Rxxf on September 23, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Kristal is 30?
Kii.
She looks older.
no she really doesn?t  :dead:

She looks mid 20s the most

GLOCK

She should be out the group to give a solo slay
The only girl in the group with full star appeal

Ugh.

b7

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 06:41:07 AM
Ashly is a TRUE Bran stan BTW

She was just on IG listening to Ghan on the radio
Calling her B Rocka
yes for ?I Tried?

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
Kristal and Ashly are both 31 luv, well past the ages that any of the members who were part of those ACTUAL legendary, history-making groups that you mentioned were at the points in time when they had already slayed our lives, cemented their legacy in the record books and then officially disbanded.

June's Diary are still presently complete unknowns, playing to empty malls with no signs of the tide turning. They may be the ones to deliver me my next supreme pizza, but that's about it.
kDNASKNSADNDSAKNK;NJKDNSJKNDS

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

This outright lie, she's 31 luv. You know how old she is cause we've been through this already when you were trying to goop the gorls into thinking this old bish was 26 back when JD came out.

:receipts:

https://www.northcarolinaresidentdatabase.com/person/9760579/kristal-smith

She's also got a criminal record :letsmessfag::

https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people/kristal-smith/?state=North+Carolina

So donate to her next GoFundMe wisely people.
:plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: GLOCKY on September 23, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
She should be out the group to give a solo slay
The only girl in the group with full star appeal

Ugh.
you really think so? She?s so low energy and boring to me

Sweet woman tho

Young

🦚

Only girl in this group that has a chance is the slightly chocolate one with the pretty hair. She better get off this damn titanic while she still has her youth.
——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

Admin

Did Kristal murder someone too?

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

Oh bby luv !!!
Am not hot  :dead:

I?m kii?d out a bit that you feel the need to do all this DIGGING on Queen
Like you do.
She said she?s 30 and that?s kinda THAT m?luv !

She was 15 here
Hand chosen by Bey !

And she?s 30 now and the best is yet to come ;?you?re gonna have to deal and stop popping up fuming pumpkin :stressed:

Her best is yet COME

She never said she was 30 luv, she stays far away from sharing her age because she herself knows she's way past the ideal age to be a "new" artist in this business, especially when you are basically just god's rough draft of an arist that's already still on top and has been slaying for 2 decades.

Her misquoting her age in a #tbt pic does not mean anything luv (I'm assuming it's that tired post of her at the Grammy's with Bee in 04, insta posts won't display for me). She used to say she was 16 back when she would post it, but now she claims she was 15. Could be a simple mistake on her part, but I wouldn't be suprised if she did it purposely because that's a way to lie about your age without actually lying about your age, that way can claim "whoops thats right...bad memory" when the truth comes out.

This is from Billboard Magazine, see the circled portions:

Lets do sum basic math here love, I know it's hard for you, but if she was 21 Febuary 21 2009 which was the time of that article, and as you know her birthday is in late July which means she turned 22 July 2009, how old do ya think that would that make her 9 years later in July of 2018...I'll wait...........

Mmmmhmmm, like I said, the heffa is 31 damn years old. That age is confirmed and backed up by every credible and easily accessable online person search you can find, you can't hide your real age in this day in time boo.

Even if she was a whole year younger that wouldn't at all change the fact that she's still way too old to be a new artist.

As for you EVER dealing with facts lmao, boy scoot, if your idea of facts had any bearing on actual reality, Kris would have been done broke through damn near a decade ago and Voltron Recordz would be a major thing right now. You clearly live face down ass up in the clouds bby.