M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

🦚

Nobody wants her on there achting like a jesus freak reciting bible verses all day. We already had that with Kim F.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

AIDS

Quote from: Cartier on October 23, 2017, 04:17:48 PM
g

is anybody even asking?

obviously..

I'd imagine that's why this thread was made lol

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: swirl on October 23, 2017, 04:16:41 PM
n

girl you admitting to bashing ghan's skull in

trust the gorls know you're no georgia mango

Why did I spit my water out?!  Lmfao
🙄

ya rock muh world.

LiiVE

Who the hell would want her on there :uhh:

Eternal Bell

M-Rocka

Young

October 23, 2017, 04:43:43 PM #3068 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:46:54 PM by Young
I?m so glad she never chose something quite frankly BENEATH her

She had Monica : Still Standing ; her OWN show after a flop like The Makings of Me

She don?t need to split a check and fit in with the shits

She?s way above that sdddddd

Now I would love to see another show now with her life with Shannon, Little Laiyah , the boys etc

Managing motherhood, Love, Music , touring etc

People loved and connected with That . Her premiere numbers were great and her reruns stayed on TV. They wanted another season but she declined.
So why would she settle for even less when she already had more?

Her life now would be more interesting than the SS times tbh

Would love to see a new show

Just call it MONICA

plain and simple like Moesha

AIDS

October 23, 2017, 04:45:41 PM #3069 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:45:53 PM by MARS.
n

she's definitely not ABOVE doing this show and :dead: @ "split" a check. These girls get paid WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than what she was paid (if she even got paid) for SS

no shade though lol

Young

Quote from: MARS. on October 23, 2017, 04:45:41 PM
n

she's definitely not ABOVE doing this show and :dead: @ "split" a check. These girls get paid WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than what she was paid (if she even got paid) for SS

no shade though lol

It?s not about the money it?s about the reputation
The main stars may be getting heavy bux but that?s not worth it to Monica and you should know that  :dead:  that?s what I meant by splitting a check and getting with the shits.

Clearly by her response she needs it to be edited PROPERLY and not at the hands of a network only concerned about ratings .about her life and love and not bullshit fights and drama . It?s toxic

She would never. And I?m glad she knows she?s above that

Her response was classy

ya rock muh world.

M-Rocka

I don't think the viewers would want to see her on there anyway toting her bible around reciting bible scriptures and telling everyone to be how to be classy and how she is above the drama.

ya rock muh world.

sfsfsf

not her beginning the reunion with group prayer

Young

s

Still standing wasn?t like that and is still is one of BET?s highest rated reality shows

But you are what you entertain! Lolz