Slayana Tour [Official Thread]

Started by Sovereign., June 15, 2016, 07:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Dark skinned dancer needs to be FIRED. Too many mistakes. I hope bran has someone from her camp record so she can watch herself. He's horrible!

Wtv

Real

She looks great. Can't wait for the Focus vid.

I Thought sounds like a Janet Jackson song for some reason lol

Camo

Quote from: BRockaBaby on June 15, 2016, 10:20:52 AM
Dark skinned dancer needs to be FIRED. Too many mistakes. I hope bran has someone from her camp record so she can watch herself. He's horrible!
Yeah I'm sure she saw. She just responded to a fan on that video. I'm sure he will get better though. Love the other one 

Purple Moon

I feel like this tour is gonna be everything! Can not fucking wait to witness queen live...
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Harlem

Brandy responded that she don't want a LED Screen or background singers... I beg to differ but whatever she wants is fine with me i guess...

I LOVED the oversize icy blue jean jacket with the high bun look made her look young and current.... I don't want to comment on certain things from these vids cuz ppl already mentioned it or Frank Gatson is gone handle it once he sees the footage but hopefully everything cleans up as it goes along...

Harlem

I will say thou these vids didn't slay me like during the Two Eleven era/spot dates... But get that overseas coin queen!

Harlem

Young

Biiiiiiiitch
S
Dndbdbdmfc
C
C
C
C
C
C

Vv
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
Shoop then!! Omff

Young

Harlem

Quote from: Young on June 15, 2016, 11:36:39 AM
Fuck it up

Awwww u saw her caption?! Somebody INVEST in her!!!! She deserves a GREAT budget for her shows, she's a Legend!!
:stressed:

MAY