Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

This  :dead: nevermind. Fuck this black bitch too.

Idk what drugs she?s on that she forgot she tweeted this  :plzstop: :kii:

yummy

The whole free thinker discourse around these tweets make it very clear how easy it was for our ancestors to be indoctrinated and colonized by Europeans. Trying to see the humanity in bigotry doesn't make you empathetic or a free thinker, it just makes you susceptible to being dominated by that bigotry.

GLOCK

the saddest part is that he is doing all of this to spite and be anti-Jay

such a weird ass nigga

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 25, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
The whole free thinker discourse around these tweets make it very clear how easy it was for our ancestors to be indoctrinated and colonized by Europeans. Trying to see the humanity in bigotry doesn't make you empathetic a free thinker, it just makes you susceptible to being dominated by that bigotry.

Queng wait!!!!

b7

Quote from: Baph Cole. on April 25, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

bbbbbbnbbg she never denied this tho

I don?t think this negates anything she said. Also, she sees him for what he is and what he?s doing because she?s done it before. Like she said, they ain?t slick.

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 25, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
The whole free thinker discourse around these tweets make it very clear how easy it was for our ancestors to be indoctrinated and colonized by Europeans. Trying to see the humanity in bigotry doesn't make you empathetic or a free thinker, it just makes you susceptible to being dominated by that bigotry.
you?re so freaking BRIGHT
:stressed:
I stan

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 25, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Quote from: Baph Cole. on April 25, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

bbbbbbnbbg she never denied this tho

I don?t think this negates anything she said. Also, she sees him for what he is and what he?s doing because she?s done it before. Like she said, they ain?t slick.
fuck this girl

b7

Quote from: ...but mess on April 25, 2018, 04:40:53 PM
oh and im outraged shocked etc.

this is problematic cant believe it

etc

dnndncmnfnfnfnf

Last I?ll say in here

GLOCK

gfxchvjbkljkhjvgchfgvjkblgvchfgxchvjbklkhjvgchfgvjbklkjkhjvghcfgvjbklnm;'kjbkhjvghcfvjbklnm;',

GLOCK

that's all i'll say to u for the rest of the day.