Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on April 25, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

Twitter is lighting that ass up. He?s caping for Kanye and his shit views

glad they are dragging him.. never liked this  bugged eyed looking coon

Sovereign.

This is the biggest disappointment and if it is for capital gain (which it is, especially when it comes to that Trump) it makes worse because this is paradoxical to  earlier Kanye. I'm weary.

b7

Quote from: Zabi. on April 25, 2018, 09:13:28 PM
Quote from: Eternal Bell on April 25, 2018, 09:11:35 PM
mu dnt lissen to these fags

they do tha same shit to me
n look how well im doin'

Hun you're a self-proclaimed trans woman who can't even form a sentence using proper English.

Why the FUCK would anyone here want to be you?

:shannonsmissing:
n
umm u know he does that on p...  nvm

:melmel:

b7

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on April 26, 2018, 01:01:59 AM
This is the biggest disappointment and if it is for capital gain (which it is, especially when it comes to that Trump) it makes worse because this is paradoxical to  earlier Kanye. I'm weary.
!!!

i forgot he tweeted about his money troubles and how he had no help omg  :kii:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
p

mental health is so important

!!

It's evident he's unwell. There's a recurring theme of trauma in his life he's yet to face and deal with. This makes me sad and angry. 

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on April 26, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
p

mental health is so important

!!

It's evident he's unwell. There's a recurring theme of trauma in his life he's yet to face and deal with. This makes me sad and angry.
!!!!! im not ENJOYING this downfall  :uhh:

most of us were huge fans of this man and the themes in his music, and would agree that this seems a lot deeper than his
normal nack for drama and making the headlines

Sovereign.

You never delight in ANYONE?s demise especially an artist and who I considered former activist like Kanye. I just hope to inspire actual dialogue on this board about these politics and mental wellness in regards to Kanye, Azealia and the like. There is a greater need at hand. Accountability is one for starters and secondly, we cannot keep giving these folks platforms that constantly abuse it from concerning yourself with these white fashion houses that have proven themselves racists, to marrying into a family that has blatantly appropriated black culture and has profited from it, to THIS. No fucking sir. We got work to do. 

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on April 26, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
You never delight in ANYONE?s demise especially an artist and who I considered former activist like Kanye. I just hope to inspire actual dialogue on this board about these politics and mental wellness in regards to Kanye, Azealia and the like. There is a greater need at hand. Accountability is one for starters and secondly, we cannot keep giving these folks platforms that constantly abuse it from concerning yourself with these white fashion houses that have proven themselves racists, to marrying into a family that has blatantly appropriated black culture and has profited from it, to THIS. No fucking sir. We got work to do.
Speak
:flamebroiled:

Eternal Bell

last post in here but

kanye is alrite now
his tweet is in code

& so is kims

deep state is openly threatenin' him
why do yall think he says hes not scared of tha media an'more
think...

sumthin big must be comin' for him to have gotten so bold...prayin' for him