Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: Guilty on April 27, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
Quote from: GL#CK on April 27, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 27, 2018, 09:01:28 AM
xcccccccccccccccccccccc

Yeah it's really disappointing because Kanye literally was the OPPOSITE a decade ago

I don't understand what its like to lose a parent,
he needs to get the fuck over it TBMFHWY
fgghghgfhj I'm sorry but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya mama died on the surg' table, she wasn't a victim of a damn murder
which is why it may be more damaging

Cosmetic surgery is completely unncessacry

And his $$ funded it.

Kanye is obviously not the strongest mentally. I think he's more fucked up than he lets on.

GLOCK

I?d never let someone use me
Especially not them white apes
Chance and Kanye are so fucking vile and fucking disgusting
Really hope society finds a way to stop looking up to these nutty ass celebs and allowing them to influence them

Smfh

That?s the damn issue here.. they have too much ?power?

Zabi.

Chance is SO fucking stupid. He really risked his good boy image just to defend a nigger who supports Trump and now Trump is tweeting Chance and thanking him for his support fjdiekskdjndkd:kfkdk'j/&djjddj

Kurama

ton

Quote from: Zabi. on April 27, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
Chance is SO fucking stupid. He really risked his good boy image just to defend a nigger who supports Trump and now Trump is tweeting Chance and thanking him for his support fjdiekskdjndkd:kfkdk'j/&djjddj
SDLKKK:::::::::::::::::

Chances team is working DOUBLE OVERTIME to recover from this

His dumb ass made a mistake trying to 'STAND UP' this time

I dunno how he didnt realize Trump still has a low approval rating, as does Kanye.

Dummy

ton

Quote from: Kurama on April 27, 2018, 09:48:41 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on April 27, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

See bullshit like this. You betrayed your own and became another weapon for their oppression.

Unforgivable.
:stressed:

I know.

I love Kanye so much, but I don't know how to feel about this faggot after this.

Half of my love for his was because of his personality, but thats down the drain now. This coon has literally become an Uncle Tom over the last few years.

I think I want him and Kim DEAD.

Zabi.

Quote from: GL#CK on April 27, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
Really hope society finds a way to stop looking up to these nutty ass celebs and allowing them to influence them

Smfh

I agree with you but imo, I don't think celebs have as much power and clout as we may think. In 2016, literally like 99% of Hollywood celebs were encouraging their fan base to vote Hillary and she was endorsed by everyone.. only for her to lose. It seems to me that people are starting to realize that we shouldn't let these celebs influence our political opinions.

Zabi.

Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 27, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
Quote from: Zabi. on April 27, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
SDLKKK:::::::::::::::::

Chances team is working DOUBLE OVERTIME to recover from this

His dumb ass made a mistake trying to 'STAND UP' this time

I dunno how he didnt realize Trump still has a low approval rating, as does Kanye.

Dummy

His tweet about Kanye not being mentally ill or whatever was fine..

But when he tweeted "Black people don't have to be democrats".. chile  :uhh: :uhh:

He's cancelled and tbh I never really cared for his shitty music anyways  :kii: Mixtape Vic Mensa > Mixtape Chance

ton

Quote from: Zabi. on April 27, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
Quote from: GL#CK on April 27, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

Smfh

I agree with you but imo, I don't think celebs have as much power and clout as we may think. In 2016, literally like 99% of Hollywood celebs were encouraging their fan base to vote Hillary and she was endorsed by everyone.. only for her to lose. It seems to me that people are starting to realize that we shouldn't let these celebs influence our political opinions.
But it WORKED

Because the MAJORITY of Americans voted Hilary

The fucking ELECTORAL vote is what has fucked this generation over TWICE

LOONA.

And I hope they drag to Chance to hell and back. Screaming at Trump using him too ggfg     

ton

I cant believe Bush and Trump both defied the odds

Literally causing the worst moments of my years

That fucking war againsts Muslims and got this god damn racial fiasco

Gilgamesh.