Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

February 20, 2018, 02:02:50 PM #720 Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 02:03:08 PM by i stay hai.
bvy sis just enjoy the movie

and donate to whatever charities/causes u feel deserve it most.

Genesis

Quote from: i stay hai. on February 20, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

I enjoyed the movie and loved every bit of it, just wish we can put our money together for other things instead of white wealth :receipts:

AIDS

!!!

shit

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Genesis on February 20, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

I enjoyed the movie and loved every bit of it, just wish we can put our money together for other things instead of white wealth :receipts:
That's something we'd have to take up with ourselves in that case

As in each of us coming together to put 10-15 dollars back into the community as opposed to an outward direction.

I agree that we should do more but baby steps my luv. Lot of damage has been done the community - much of it stemming from forces (and a history) beyond the community's control.

Spread your message bvy sis. I believe in it wholeheartedly. But let's celebrate this moment and not focus on the not so savory side of things for now.  :blush: :blush: :blush:

GLOCK

Quote from: Genesis on February 20, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
Once again the black dollar proves powerful... but only white share holders fully benefit from it.
youre always so angry  :dead:

b7

Eternal Bell

Once again the black dollar proves powerful... but only white share holders fully benefit from it.
ggggggggggfd

:guys:

Genesis

Quote from: glock on February 20, 2018, 02:14:12 PM
youre always so angry  :dead:
How is saying put your money into your OWN communities instead of the same white supremacy you guys cry about means Im angry?

:dead:

Or is it just a problem when it comes from me?

Because when I said boycott white corporations I was called a coon... but recently when other posters here said the exact same things they get praise and co signs.

:plzstop:

Yall dont wanna say the truth thats fine....

yummy

Quote from: Genesis on February 20, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
Quote from: AYR on February 20, 2018, 01:55:05 PM
According to Chadwick Boseman that?s not true and there are Black producers and everything that no one knows about at Disney and Marvel
Not to mention they shot scenes at Tyler Perry?s lot in ATL
That $400 million could have been put towards black poverty.

It's a film company, not social services  :uhh: and the movie made the state of Georgia over 80 million dollars by filming it there

http://www.myajc.com/business/black-panther-million-economic-impact-blockbuster-for-georgia/q3o2dBmIagYXkFc4m73rSM/http://www.myajc.com/business/black-panther-million-economic-impact-blockbuster-for-georgia/q3o2dBmIagYXkFc4m73rSM/

Genesis

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 20, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
According to Chadwick Boseman that?s not true and there are Black producers and everything that no one knows about at Disney and Marvel

It's a film company, not social services  :uhh: and the movie made the state of Georgia over 80 million dollars by filming it there

http://www.myajc.com/business/black-panther-million-economic-impact-blockbuster-for-georgia/q3o2dBmIagYXkFc4m73rSM/http://www.myajc.com/business/black-panther-million-economic-impact-blockbuster-for-georgia/q3o2dBmIagYXkFc4m73rSM/
Who said a movie is social services? I said that $400 million SPENT could have went towards something else.

And georgia is the only state with black people? Who knew

'ology

:kii:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

yummy

Quote from: Genesis on February 20, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 20, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Who said a movie is social services? I said that $400 million SPENT could have went towards something else.

And georgia is the only state with black people? Who knew

I sure as hell hope you don't think black people were the ones who went to see this movie  :kii:

Why should they be giving profit away? Because it has a lot of black people in it? Did you demand anybody in the cast of Girls Trip give away some money? or Straight Outta Compton? or any of Tyler Perry's movies?

:diddraispoot: