Vid Preview of Brandy's Shoot w/ Schon Mag

Started by TriBeCa, August 11, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Sledgehammer is everything

Sia really really can write a damn song :dead: couldn't tell u wtf its about but YEA

'ology

I haven't been excited about anything Brandy related in a minute I really hope she loves this into her music career. This mess is dope
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

fedswatchin

Ma Lo

August 11, 2017, 05:42:33 PM #168 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:42:58 PM by Ntwadumela
This is clearly a teaser for her new project, and this horrible song just might make the album unfortunately. It's only her in the video although Ray is singing the hook of the song, and the whole interview is centered around music and Brandy herself said she'd be performing songs from the new album as as soon as this weekend. I think she's coming guys. No she's HERE ....

Cowboy Nine

This is really nice.

Hopefully this is what the era is going to give visually.

b7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 11, 2017, 05:42:33 PM
This is clearly a teaser for her new project, and this horrible song just might make the album unfortunately. It's only her in the video although Ray is singing the hook of the song, and the whole interview is centered around music and Brandy herself said she'd be performing songs from the new album as as soon as this weekend. I think she's coming guys. No she's HERE ....
Ray J is doing his own project and this song is from that

this is just background music for a photoshoot babe. You'll hear this and Ray J's "Role model" soon, the song
will probably leak shortly  :dead: i like that one

DrewBabyLove

Won't be on the album

Ma Lo

Quote from: KingDrewLove on August 11, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

Won't be on the album

good.  :plzstop:

b7

August 11, 2017, 05:52:28 PM #173 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:52:57 PM by 1RIG
im intrigued by what her visuals could be like when she's singing and telling her story

hopefully SOON and not "soon"

EDIT: this is the most positive thread we've had all year  :dead:

DrewBabyLove

'ology

Quote from: KingDrewLove on August 11, 2017, 05:53:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2017, 05:52:28 PM

:kii: damn

Zzzzzzznznzns

Yeah I have nothing negative to say......... yet.
Lolz

b7

Quote from: 'ology on August 11, 2017, 05:55:12 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on August 11, 2017, 05:53:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2017, 05:52:28 PM

:kii: damn

Zzzzzzznznzns

Yeah I have nothing negative to say......... yet.
Lolz
;;nnnn stay tuned!

i'll kick ur ass

'ology

Ack at this curse I just put on Rig

Woooooo!

DrewBabyLove

August 11, 2017, 05:59:26 PM #178 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:04:00 PM by KingDrewLove
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 11, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on August 11, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

Won't be on the album

good.  :plzstop:

Yeah the song ain't good lol the other song they did together "Role Models" is better but still not album worthy

EDIT: don't wanna derail the thread lolz

Ma Lo