Vid Preview of Brandy's Shoot w/ Schon Mag

Started by TriBeCa, August 11, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2017, 05:39:59 PM
Sledgehammer is everything

Sia really really can write a damn song :dead: couldn't tell u wtf its about but YEA

BBBBNDNNNbbbbbbbbbbbz

MAY

I wanna hear "Patterns" and that "Boy" song in full. They sounded cute from the snips.

DrewBabyLove

DrewBabyLove

Young

Young

brocka4life

Great visuals! I'm impressed. It's not the worse song I've heard. It has its own vibe.

Wtv

WHAT THE *******  :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

I thought this was a Dawn video, preview. Damm it, this is the edgiest stuff Ive ever seen from Bran, and its just a damm magazine shoot? or something else???

those lil adlibs.... dammm.... this should be a f**** music video. the set, the look, the vibe...

Brandy.......... WIN ME BACK, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase  :'(
win me back

Wtv

Quote from: Lazarus on August 11, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

Full mess !!!!!

waiiiiiiiiiiit, I only read 1st comment. I love this!!!! and I need mooooooooooore.
Ray wasnt needed, tho. But her looks, the location, the weird sound, production >>>>>>>>>>>><<

Ok, I need a fucking era like this. I'll say it, fuck r&b, I need this from Brandy. forget about mainstream audience, radios and whatever and give us the best shit you have ever done, edgy, dark, unique, eclectic album, so many diff influences, show the world the rich artist you are, your tone, adlibs, weird background s*** and all of this with DOPE and unique visuals. This is what I needed from her
:plzstop:

but I need a full video/single, this was such a tease!  :'(

'ology

Finally watched this mess on the computer this is amazing!!!!
:flamebroiled:
She and the song isn't bad at all its edgy AF for Ray J and he doesn't sound nasally as he usually does!
Everything about this I just woooooooo!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Wtv

August 11, 2017, 07:50:10 PM #191 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 07:51:36 PM by Wtv
Quote from: Drais. on August 11, 2017, 01:41:35 PM

OMGGggggg  :gorlonfire:

Yessssssssssssss Brandy, yessss, a f**** huge yesss!!!!

is this the Frozen era from Brandy???  :oof:

I need a fucking era like this, this is IT. This is unique, all her unique feattures, style, persona, EVERYDAMM THING, this fits Brandy!! she isnt ?and wont ever be a typical r&b act, she's beyond ALL of that. Continue this path Brandy, with dope directors, and you will kill the game!! omg, I need the fuckin album soon, or a single at least

Young

Annie

So does this mean they will finally make the RNB album ?

/.\

mauza

I love Schon magazine and I'm delighted with this collaboration.

Waiting for what's next but this is such a great surprise!

"جاني الاسمر"