Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

daydream

Today at 07:15:44 AM #7 Last Edit: Today at 07:16:07 AM by daydream
if amber was on stacey's season of college hill, stacey probably woulda stayed.

sfnsfnjjnfjsjsfsjfjfjjsfjj

not them locked in a room together clutching their purses for filth

ophababes.

Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 06:35:24 AMhttps://x.com/mistergeezy/status/1792727857413681192

Maybe she was right

cvvxvxvgcbddgffbvgbvbvbvvv joseline actually LASHED

and then tiffany's wailing in the background  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

idk if her head got smashed  :diddraispoot:

daydream

Today at 09:25:55 AM #9 Last Edit: Today at 09:32:32 AM by daydream
Joseline doesn't have much room to speak on that mess herself

Calling Stevie's daughters nappy headed

and comparing k Michelle to Angie stone while she compared herself to Jennifer Lopez during their argument

She has some work to do . When it comes to respecting and appreciating Blackness

Amber may have identity issues but at least she's not out here being blatantly anti-Black.

RAY7

Quote from: daydream on Today at 09:25:55 AMJoseline doesn't have much room to speak on that mess herself

and comparing k Michelle to Angie stone while she compared herself to Jennifer Lopez during their argument

She has some work to do . When it comes to respecting and appreciating Blackness

Amber may have identity issues but at least she's not out here being blatantly anti-Black.
so true and I'll never forget ppl argued all day one time talking about "she's Black!"
Like clearly she's not unambiguous black, with natural black features and complexion. She clearly sees herself as light skinned and pretty because of whatever European and Taino ancestry she also has mixed in, making her feel like she's more attractive than full Black women

RAY7

But I could never take Ms Slutwalk seriously anyway. She's gonna be in for a rude awakening when the conservative Christians find out she's atheist and a whore

daydream

Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 10:37:51 AM
Quote from: daydream on Today at 09:25:55 AMJoseline doesn't have much room to speak on that mess herself

so true and I'll never forget ppl argued all day one time talking about "she's Black!"
Like clearly she's not unambiguous black, with natural black features and complexion. She clearly sees herself as light skinned and pretty because of whatever European and Taino ancestry she also has mixed in, making her feel like she's more attractive than full Black women
I'd even say she was projecting onto Amber

If ambers confused at least it's understandable

I can't demonize that. But I can and will demonize people being abusive to other black people about their race.