Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: Neo. on September 25, 2019, 06:12:16 PM
I kii about Brandy with y'all but let that girl BE. Shit.
benxjxd !!!

She's extra but she's been harmless lately

Kaeli.

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on September 25, 2019, 06:36:36 PM
IMO Brandy has never disappointed musically. She has never released a bad song, a bad album. Even the songs she just decides to drop that aren't singles like Cigarettes, Beggin, Silent Night, etc. are always appreciated musically. This song that seems like it's just an intro to the album/era will be no different.
Let me Go & What You Need are pretty terrible songs

Lowkey

Navyman

Quote from: brocka4life on September 25, 2019, 06:46:13 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on September 25, 2019, 06:40:14 PM
Was this always the first single?  :uhh:  This seems like a last minute thing and if so the previous sounds described sound so different and far off from this, so has the entire direction of the album changed?  :uhh:

The direction always changes. It has with every album she's released, with the exception of the first album.
Iono like dat. When people secomd guess their self usually it doesn't work out how they thought. It will still be good, im ready for the music at this point.

Young

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on September 25, 2019, 06:28:53 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on September 25, 2019, 06:08:30 PM
Quote from: Babyface on September 25, 2019, 05:01:22 PM

Got me in my feelings  :'(
I'm so damn excited

!!!

I watched this 3 times this morning. I'm so excited for the album. And I love this little video. I hope this continues with even more behind the scenes footage. I'm sure it will. Give me a full Brandy B7 doc.

Bitch :plzstop:

I'm so shook

She's fckn COMING

Full fckn FORCE :plzstop:

Omg she's SINGING too at the end  :dead:

She's a kii  :kii:

I love her 

September 25, 2019, 09:01:07 PM #469 Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:01:22 PM by 123
I just want Porcelaindy back...but she was probably depressed  :rudone:
^

Young

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 25, 2019, 08:29:30 PM
Quote from: 1996. on September 25, 2019, 08:18:39 PM
n

nobody is going to buy a Brandy album. Let's get fucking real here. I'd rather her release the type of music she wants, music that resonates within her and get that critical acclaim and make a lot of best albums lists rather than chase trends and go unnoticed like the last album. Like this isn't 2004. No one cares. She's independent radio isn't even an option. Let her do what makes her happy. I promise you it will workout better in the long run for her.

I agree.

I told
Sonja like
Let her do what makes her happy because clearly she has felt like she has only had a few moments in her career where she a was aunthentic.

I just hope we don't hear this again five years from now lol
ssssssssssssss

Wow!

yknwh Kip, I had you all wrong man

I'm sure Sonja appreciated your input on mothering her 40 year old daughter that she raised from birth. She's lucky she has you to lean on!

you're actually a great, self-less guy

again, my apologies

Harlem

Buy The Stars✨

DrewBabyLove

Kipp are you a family friend? A family member? I'm the industry? On her team? 

I think some transparency could go a long way here. 

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Brandy can win on the charts and on radio again with the right song that's so good that it'll pull in a bunch of new fans. It's all about timing.

Harlem

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 25, 2019, 09:14:14 PM
Brandy can win on the charts and on radio again with the right song that's so good that it'll pull in a bunch of new fans. It's all about timing.

And don't forget the right looks and visuals too