Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: She Is Coming. on September 25, 2019, 08:48:36 PM
Quote from: Neo. on September 25, 2019, 06:12:16 PM
I kii about Brandy with y'all but let that girl BE. Shit.
benxjxd !!!

She's extra but she's been harmless lately

!!

SVSBDBDBDBBDXCCSSS She's been creating her art and minding her damn business and a bitch can't just BE!!!

HUGO

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 25, 2019, 09:02:13 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on September 25, 2019, 08:29:30 PM
Quote from: 1996. on September 25, 2019, 08:18:39 PM
n

nobody is going to buy a Brandy album. Let's get fucking real here. I'd rather her release the type of music she wants, music that resonates within her and get that critical acclaim and make a lot of best albums lists rather than chase trends and go unnoticed like the last album. Like this isn't 2004. No one cares. She's independent radio isn't even an option. Let her do what makes her happy. I promise you it will workout better in the long run for her.

I agree.

I told
Sonja like
Let her do what makes her happy because clearly she has felt like she has only had a few moments in her career where she a was aunthentic.

I just hope we don't hear this again five years from now lol
ssssssssssssss

Wow!

yknwh Kip, I had you all wrong man

I'm sure Sonja appreciated your input on mothering her 40 year old daughter that she raised from birth. She's lucky she has you to lean on!

you're actually a great, self-less guy

again, my apologies

Log the fuck out ASAP!

MelMel

n

nobody is going to buy a Brandy album. Let's get fucking real here. I'd rather her release the type of music she wants, music that resonates within her and get that critical acclaim and make a lot of best albums lists rather than chase trends and go unnoticed like the last album. Like this isn't 2004. No one cares. She's independent radio isn't even an option. Let her do what makes her happy. I promise you it will workout better in the long run for her.

I agree.

I told
Sonja like
Let her do what makes her happy because clearly she has felt like she has only had a few moments in her career where she a was aunthentic.

ssssssssssssss

Wow!

I'm sure Sonja appreciated your input on mothering her 40 year old daughter that she raised from birth. She's lucky she has you to lean on!

again, my apologies
this post is ART I tell you

Cuban0

September 25, 2019, 09:29:46 PM #484 Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:30:06 PM by Cuban0
  :ohwow:  I can't wait to see this new body of work! Ready to support and buy/stream. Sounds good thus far.

Heated🔥

n

I told
Sonja like

ssssssssssssss

Wow!

again, my apologies

Young

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on September 25, 2019, 09:06:21 PM
I want Melancholy!
:stressed:
Probably my favourite snippet of all the songs since 2/11.

KippDaddy

September 25, 2019, 10:03:53 PM #488 Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:13:00 PM by KippDaddy
n

I agree.

I told
Sonja like

ssssssssssssss

Wow!

again, my apologies

I can't wait for Friday so u can have something else to focus on

Vonc2002

This better not be 34 pgs without a whole ass song released or a date
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2019, 10:15:54 PM
This better not be 34 pgs without a whole ass song released or a date
b
There is a date

RAY7

Reading these pages, I see why a lot of ppl here stan for Bran
shes dramatic and so are y'all cvgvgcfxxdxdc

Ma Lo

Quote from: 89 on September 25, 2019, 10:49:08 PM
Reading these pages, I see why a lot of ppl here stan for Bran
shes dramatic and so are y'all cvgvgcfxxdxdc