Ciara signs first artist to Beauty Marks Entertainment.

Started by Sharon., July 11, 2019, 02:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

She can't even sell her OWN record on her label after how much money she put out for it. How the hell she gonna get someone else's record to push units?? 

Genesis2

Quote from: Ulysses on July 11, 2019, 08:35:53 PM
She can't even sell her OWN record on her label after how much money she put out for it. How the hell she gonna get someone else's record to push units??
Ciara didnt even spend much money alot of her funding came from sponsors.

And Ciara is a multi platinum artist. Im sure she"ll know what to do with a younger new talent.

Yall act like ciara the only one not selling well. Everyone is flopping on the r & b side.

GLOCK

ffff

fedswatchin

Quote from: Genesis2 on July 11, 2019, 08:41:18 PM

And Ciara is a multi platinum artist. Im sure she"ll know what to do with a younger new talent.

Yall act like ciara the only one not selling well. Everyone is flopping on the r & b side.
Ciara is the one they like to pick on because they know she's above their fave flops :caseoftheherp:  :popeyes: :tittehbeendry:

Blackpantha

Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 11, 2019, 03:22:14 PM
Quote from: Blamblam on July 11, 2019, 03:03:09 PM
His career is 
about to blossom

You get ur broke ass up off the floor and figure out how u gon start yo career blimp shaped fagg

:omgwatshappening:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Ulysses

We're talking 6,000 units, Boo. NO ONE that is "established" is selling that little. Doubtful those little sponsors paid for EVERYTHING. And Ciara made herself a "pop girl", not R&B

fedswatchin

Quote from: Ulysses on July 11, 2019, 09:18:50 PM

We're talking 6,000 units, Boo. NO ONE that is "established" is selling that little.
how bout Jans release an album today and let's see those pure sales

Made For Now was last year. Where the album

FAMÈ

snndndnndndndndn

i wouldn't sign to this SHIT label but punch sis 

Ulysses

Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 11, 2019, 09:27:41 PM

We're talking 6,000 units, Boo. NO ONE that is "established" is selling that little.

6,000 is pure AND SPS, Bozo  :uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

fedswatchin

Quote from: Ulysses on July 11, 2019, 09:29:16 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 11, 2019, 09:27:41 PM

6,000 is pure AND SPS, Bozo  :uhh:
And Jans release date is still as nonexistent as the vocal

Where the album

FAMÈ

fedswatchin

watch king come out and get a hit mess.

Being young + their connections and pull >>>