Cop AND police chief trying to resign after Daunte shooting: May still be FIRED

Started by shante smith, April 13, 2021, 02:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

UPDATE: Mayor has NOT accepted resignation letters yet , may still fire cop and chief which would mean non pension.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/minnesota-police-officer-who-fatally-shot-daunte-wright-resigns/

Hit da freeway

Now it's time for charges :woohoo: and big lawsuit ❤️❤️

shante smith

Farewell my lonely one
Nothing else ya can do now 🤷🏾‍♀️
Idunevahwanna .... SEE u again.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1P80ruQCQbA

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Dr Naomi Campbell

Dr Naomi Campbell

I mean smart move on their part, they can still transfer and keep their sizeable pensions  :dead:
This wasn't a noble move it was to ensure their asses survive whatever happens next

Cowboy Nine

n

woo I guess

They'll still be officers in some other place I guess

shante smith

April 13, 2021, 04:22:03 PM #8 Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 04:22:57 PM by ATL Shawty
I don't think it was noble either

very much "quit before I get fired " tea IMO

But she doesn't belong on the streets. For me the idea of her returning to work giving a business as usual mess just wasn't gonna work.

And  I don't think it's gonna be super easy for her to hop right back into policing in another city. Whichever department takes her is opening themselves to a hell of mess.

shante smith

Pension is a fraction of what she's being paid now.

family needs to sue her panties off .don't just come for the city but get at her directly . Make sure those lil pension payments are getting sent right to ur bank accounts for the rest of her life lol

Her resigning could hurt her standing in a civil lawsuit if it's filed . It shows she knows she fucked up.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 13, 2021, 04:25:19 PM
Pension is a fraction of what she's being paid now.

family needs to sue her panties off .don't just come for the city but get at her directly . Make sure those lil pension payments are getting sent right to ur bank accounts for the rest of her life lol

Her resigning could hurt her standing in a civil lawsuit if it's filed . It shows she knows she fucked up.
very true

shante smith

Aside from charges of manslaughter sticking , A successful Lawsuit will be the most realistic win in this situation.

I say that because I honestly don't think she did it on purpose but her life needs to be pure hell from here on out. She needs to suffer , she needs to struggle.

You don't get to make a mistake like that and just give a "my bad" mess and move on.

This isn't forgetting to throw bbq sauce in with someone's order of nuggets .

If that were my young relative she'd know what true evil looks like, real quick. Jail isn't the only way to make someone pay.