Jazmine & Brandy ; what do y’all think?

Started by demitri.petty, November 22, 2020, 10:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demitri.petty

I feel like a duet would be vocally epic. Like I feel like their voices would blend so well. Especially 2020 Brandy... like i feel like Jazzy is the only one who could go to toe-to-toe with Bran and vocally challenge her at the same time

:stressed: these raspy queens

Eh...

November 22, 2020, 10:41:53 PM #1 Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:40:45 AM by Eh...
I can't make a decision before hearing it bc it will either be "too much" or it would sound amazing
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

KYJuvenatiON.

Jazmine can SANG but she's still behind Brandy's capability. A duet would slay. I could hear Jaz on a track like "say something"

ssw4919

It would be dope.

Weren't they working on a song with Fantasia?  

Gilgamesh.

I've given up expecting this to happen. I'm starting to think neither one of them really wants to do it.

AfroJisiac

when i 1st heard it  i thought Say something coulda been a great duet between the two ..

Maybe one day they'll do it
i juts wanna hear the song with fantasia , brandy and jazmine that didnt make Tasia's album

ssw4919

So they did it?  Why wouldn't it have made the album?

:omgwatshappening:

bby ddy

Quote from: ssw4919 on November 23, 2020, 02:35:53 AM
It would be dope.

Weren't they working on a song with Fantasia? 

From what I read on here, the song was trash and neither Brandy nor Jaz were interested. Jaz stopped responding after hearing the song.   :plzstop:

Love Fanny, but she doesn't have a good ear for music. Her last album proved that.

I don't need a Bran/Jaz collab. It would be cool but meh...

STUNNA GOD

For some reason.... Although it sounds amazing on paper (being that they're 2 of my favorite vocalists), I feel like they wouldn't give me what I need. 

I picture some boring mess with runs all over the place. 

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Trey on November 23, 2020, 01:32:05 PM
For some reason.... Although it sounds amazing on paper (being that they're 2 of my favorite vocalists), I feel like they wouldn't give me what I need.

IDK Jazzy isn't a boring girl when it comes to music, she's good for a fiery and angry bop mess so that's what I want it to give. The vocal choices in her latest song are everything, I can see her pushing Bran to that place vocally that she normally doesn't play around in.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

REALucid

Quote from: bby ddy on November 23, 2020, 12:16:01 PM

!!!

I used to really be into the idea, but I could take it or leave it at this point.
Used to write our names in car fog

Le Champ

Quote from: REALucid on November 23, 2020, 02:12:04 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on November 23, 2020, 12:16:01 PM

!!!

I used to really be into the idea, but I could take it or leave it at this point.

I would love it, but I would probably stan a joint tour even MORE

brocka4life

Sounds like a horrible song waiting to happen.

demitri.petty

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on November 23, 2020, 02:07:56 PM
Quote from: Trey on November 23, 2020, 01:32:05 PM

IDK Jazzy isn't a boring girl when it comes to music, she's good for a fiery and angry bop mess so that's what I want it to give. The vocal choices in her latest song are everything, I can see her pushing Bran to that place vocally that she normally doesn't play around in.

THIS!!! Jazzy would have her SANGING like she's back in mississippi at a revival