M O N I C A (Code Red>>>>)

Started by Young, January 03, 2016, 04:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: Abcd on April 08, 2016, 11:13:37 PM
Quote from: Denver. on April 08, 2016, 11:08:12 PM
and y'all want her to give a Janet/Beyonce tea so badly. She's expressed her disdain for dancing in the past.

The Doves are nothing but a bunch Clive's running around.

Stfu ho. Mon can get down when it's time to get down. The Players  Awards performance is a perfect example.

DVFVFVFVVDVDVVDVFVFVFVFFVFVFVFVFVV

GOR' :plzstop:

Bish

Quote from: sumcatbroad on April 08, 2016, 08:36:50 PM
Quote from: Denver. on April 08, 2016, 08:34:49 PM
Young,  Monica gave a lovely performance with a nice vocal (aside from that 90s ass arm choreo kii) however,  you expect TOO much from.

She 's lazy AF & she's not ibto spectacle/aesthetic like her coubterparts. Why can't you accept that by now.
vgvgvvvvvvgv;
Gor, this swan lake ass 8-count she's giving
:kii:

Young

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Bish

Quote from: Denver. on April 08, 2016, 11:05:29 PM
but that's the thing y'all are missing - Monica doesn't CRAVE it. She just loves to sing & give her fans music.
I agree. Monica is blessed with a successful career so I don't know why people shade her. A majority of artists are are not going to reach the Beyonc? level anyway- but she's done better than most.

I'm not a Monica fan at all but I like some of her earlier music. And I will always give her respect for still being relevant. For that alone she deserves respect regardless of how many albums she sells now.

She's never had star quality but she is talented. I don't think she had the right team to make her as successful as she could have been.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Abcd on April 08, 2016, 11:06:54 PM
That akward ass arm movement makes me cringe whenever I see the gif

She came out of it like she was really doing something too. Gorl...

Abcd

Quote from: Bish on April 08, 2016, 11:57:18 PM
but that's the thing y'all are missing - Monica doesn't CRAVE it. She just loves to sing & give her fans music.
I agree. Monica is blessed with a successful career so I don't know why people shade her. A majority of artists are are not going to reach the Beyonc? level anyway- but she's done better than most.

I'm not a Monica fan at all but I like some of her earlier music. And I will always give her respect for still being relevant. For that alone she deserves respect regardless of how many albums she sells now.

She's never had star quality but she is talented. I don't think she had the right team to make her as successful as she could have been.

Monica doesn't have star quality? Her whole personality and presence is star quality. She isn't creative or innovative as an artist. That's her downfall.

Bish

Quote from: Abcd on April 09, 2016, 12:10:48 AM

Monica doesn't have star quality? Her whole personality and presence is star quality. She isn't creative or innovative as an artist. That's her downfall.
How canyou have star quality if you aren't creative or innovative?  :shannonsmissing:

Monica has no stage presence or individuality. She was signed very young because she had vocal ability but that doesn't make you a star.

Bish

And TBQFH she has no personality which is why she trotted out that baby for that performance :supluv:

Sovereign.

Just because you have a great personality doesn't mean you have "star quality. " :dead:

FINE.

Quote from: Bish on April 09, 2016, 12:12:49 AM
Quote from: Abcd on April 09, 2016, 12:10:48 AM

How canyou have star quality if you aren't creative or innovative?  :shannonsmissing:

Monica has no stage presence or individuality. She was signed very young because she had vocal ability but that doesn't make you a star.

BAPHOMET.

Young

Monica is definitely a star

She's lazy and don't care to look or act like one half the time

But Everytime she steps on a stage she has a poise and presence that many wished they had. And so much vocal confidence .

She's definitely a star. Someone just need to dust ha off a bit