M O N I C A (Code Red>>>>)

Started by Young, January 03, 2016, 04:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkmate Burruss

She definitely has star quality in her possession...but she hides it/sparingly activates its because she doesn't want to conflict with the normalcy of her off stage life.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Young

Abcd

Checkmate Burruss

rosone1

Quote from: glock on April 09, 2016, 07:57:15 AM
Quote from: Abcd on April 08, 2016, 11:04:13 PM
I wasn't pleased with that performance at all. Like as an artist you should always try to have an iconic and memorable performance. I don't know what she was doing up there TBH
i was disgusted
:plzstop: Yeah.This is the performance she should've been hood on(94 Mary).Skipping the second verse really didn't help either.Me ,Dionne, and Cissy didn't know what she was singing about after the first chorus TBH.

Bish

Quote from: Kode Red on April 09, 2016, 08:06:29 AM
She definitely has star quality in her possession...but she hides it/sparingly activates its because she doesn't want to conflict with the normalcy of her off stage life.
So she gives lazy performances so she can stay normal? :whogonbook:

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Bish on April 09, 2016, 11:43:07 AM
Quote from: Kode Red on April 09, 2016, 08:06:29 AM
So she gives lazy performances so she can stay normal? :whogonbook:

I personally don't think the performance was "lazy". However, I do think the arrangement had too many empty spaces.

Zankou.

The performance was disgusting lolz

Dunno why she keeps skipping the skipping the second verses on all her songs (she did that on tour). It's not cute and neither are her children

SouravMay

B7

Young

Ssdddddd

Learn how to type Hun

And the performance was real fckn cute

GLOCK

Quote from: Saturn. on April 09, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
The performance was disgusting lolz

Dunno why she keeps skipping the skipping the second verses on all her songs (she did that on tour). It's not cute and neither am i

Zankou.