Brandyyyyyyy vvvvvcvvv;

Started by leftout, July 03, 2016, 11:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This weird faggot loves to mention me :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: indigenous. on July 03, 2016, 02:21:02 PM
GHan is at a pretty tough time right now.

Let's try to be understanding of that before judging her or dismissing her as corny.

She was a huge star selling millions with a show thats still syndicated.

She's now stuck in a shitty legal situation with a label/imprint that's barely even notable. When the alber she did with them didn't even move enough units for them to be trying to trap her with them.

So yeah, maybe she does need validation of who she is.  I don't think it's cool to kick GHan while she's clearly down. Which is why I tugged a few of you just a tinsy bit. :justabit:
some of these faggs harp on their disapproval of not only this, but her involvement in anything that doesn't include the releasing of an album. Especially gorls like Bentley. They never speak up unless it's to hate. That's a weak fagg in my eyes.

I feel like I get Bran, I know where she's coming from, and even though I wasn't a stan in the 90s, I still don't think being an early supporter gives you the right to disrespect her and berate her on a board dedicated to her (which she reads). Just how I feel. There's a way to express concern. Some of these faggs, namely Bentley, are too erratic in the head to ever express concern with any sensibility.

leftout

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 03, 2016, 05:30:19 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 03, 2016, 05:29:01 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 03, 2016, 05:23:59 PM

Quote from: Mo on July 03, 2016, 12:59:16 PM
It's weird how yall find this stuff and bring it back to the board.
sssssssssssssssssss
RIGHT!!!!

Ain't ever posted a THING bout anything Brandy since Human, but rubbing holes in the bottom of their sketchers running here with something messy

Call the shit out Mo! :kii: :kii:
so what's your point? That I'm some kind of fraud stan?
:gotchafag:
proof? :ATLcameo:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: aGhoulact on July 03, 2016, 05:35:27 PM
Quote from: indigenous. on July 03, 2016, 02:21:02 PM
GHan is at a pretty tough time right now.

Let's try to be understanding of that before judging her or dismissing her as corny.

She was a huge star selling millions with a show thats still syndicated.

She's now stuck in a shitty legal situation with a label/imprint that's barely even notable. When the alber she did with them didn't even move enough units for them to be trying to trap her with them.

So yeah, maybe she does need validation of who she is.  I don't think it's cool to kick GHan while she's clearly down. Which is why I tugged a few of you just a tinsy bit. :justabit:
some of these faggs harp on their disapproval of not only this, but her involvement in anything that doesn't include the releasing of an album. Especially gorls like Bentley. They never speak up unless it's to hate. That's a weak fagg in my eyes.

I feel like I get Bran, I know where she's coming from, and even though I wasn't a stan in the 90s, I still don't think being an early supporter gives you the right to disrespect her and berate her on a board dedicated to her (which she reads). Just how I feel. There's a way to express concern. Some of these faggs, namely Bentley, are too erratic in the head to ever express concern with any sensibility.
You create threads wishing death on other artists, and have expressed your hate for artists that aren't named Ciara numerous times.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

brocka4life

New Brandy album titled "In These Streets" featuring the smash hit single "Clap Back" in stores #Summer2014

KING BENTLEY.

Talisa I color coded my response to your bullshit so you could follow more easily.

you need anything else?
:ATLcameo:

H.#.G.*.Z

leftout

This boy need to refill that xanax bottle

leftout

Where glock at? You don't really give anything worth responding to when ur alone and backed up against the wall like this

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I don't get why ppl think fake stanning is cute :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on July 03, 2016, 12:05:10 PM

yeeeeees shaderoom lmao!! Was hoping they'd post this Lolz

Why is this 12 pages? Haha

Azerbaijan

Wtv

Im just here for Young tea. Hope you get some info about the producer soon.
see ya, gurls!

:feelinmyself:

CandyCrush

b7

Quote from: imani on July 03, 2016, 02:26:23 PM
Quote from: Bish on July 03, 2016, 02:23:32 PM
Quote from: imani on July 03, 2016, 02:16:28 PM
And she should be hap' that these other artists don't either care or respect her enough to chime in. Cause if some gor tried to be like "BUT you're not my fave sis" it would be embarrassing af
I kind of want that to happen just so she can be quiet.

Me too  :plzstop:
This is kinda the first time she's ever specifically called an artist by name when saying that tho Lolz

Usually she's either being showered with praise by the industry or showing love to fellow vocalists like Jazmine

:feelinmyself:

b7

Quote from: LordB on July 03, 2016, 04:46:33 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 03, 2016, 03:15:34 PM
Quote from: Young on July 03, 2016, 02:11:45 PM
The only thing I can say is I love her...

A lot is going on in the world and in her life so snapchat and clappingback may be a form of healing or coping for her.

She's been recording though. I told yawl this several times.
she needs some FRIENDS

She lashes them too.

Sisterns one minute. Enemies the next. Sis needs to meditate...write in that journal. Turn it into a song.

:omgwatshappening:
n

What're y'all even talking about? As if you know the ins and outs of her friendships

Of course y'all won't post the videos of her friends shading her on social media first, right? Fuck outta here