Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

July 09, 2018, 03:12:14 AM #630 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:25:23 AM by Guilty
Quote from: Redskin on July 09, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
Quote from: Guilty on July 09, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 08, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
To be fair, 'ya...

You kinda have a way of finding your way into Lis vs **insert member** arguments.

It's almost as if you enjoy going at it with her or something.

If you quote someone's lashing with kii's, they probably will come at you next. Kinda the way things work here on BSource. I think we all have been here long enough to know that.

If you don't enjoy communicating or arguing with her, it'd probably be best to stop doing that. That seems to be where things get tangy between you two. See: this thread.

But mess. Just an observation.

Just like you find yourself into mess as well. You've been inserting Ciara pic for almost  damn near every page now. :dead: I just started recently posting in this thread. And to be clear when I quote someone I'm just being petty. Afro, I'll do what I want, when I want, however I want. Ok.

ALWAYS

Afro literally sits in every thread we stomp Talik owt in and haves a conversation with himself for numerous pages, and he then he acts oblivious like that's normal behavior when someone addresses him.

Like there's a random thoughts thread if you want to just sit and spam for no reason.

If you're over mess why are you glued to a thread for every single page posting away in the middle of a battle that doesn't even concern you?

And the fact that he keeps popping in between you & Tal going back and forth.

:omf:
hdhdhdjsjdnsnsbsjsjsisisisisksjsjsj
I scream when he posts pics after pic after pic or starts talking about how amazing a song is and everyone literally just STEPS over his posts  :plzstop:
Oh, you assumed the posts were intended to prompt some sort of group discussion? lol

Interesting
No idiot, like Drais and Mya ALREADY said, it?s your weird loser-ish way of TRYING to insert yourself whenever there is mess, playing the devils adovate.
In hopes someone will quote you with a rebuttal.
You think posting 3637 pics of whoever is currently getting read in a thread where no one is engaging with you is normal behaviour? Minding your business? That?s just you been passive aggressive :dead:

Not sitting there giving Mya tips and hints on how to avoid mess when you literally can not help yourself even after getting dragged off the board 7 times then coming back with some sad tired monologue about stress, spending too much time on here and how you?re gonna do things different.
You legit be looking for attention and for someone to fight with.

The way you ran in here to this specific post after hours of silence is very telling :dead:
How long have you been watching the thread hoping someone would reference you?
Bye hun

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
To be fair, 'ya...

You kinda have a way of finding your way into Lis vs **insert member** arguments.

If you quote someone's lashing with kii's, they probably will come at you next. Kinda the way things work here on BSource. I think we all have been here long enough to know that.

If you don't enjoy communicating or arguing with her, it'd probably be best to stop doing that. That seems to be where things get tangy between you two. See: this thread.

Just like you find yourself into mess as well. You've been inserting Ciara pic for almost  damn near every page now. :dead: I just started recently posting in this thread. And to be clear when I quote someone I'm just being petty. Afro, I'll do what I want, when I want, however I want. Ok.

ALWAYS

Afro literally sits in every thread we stomp Talik owt in and haves a conversation with himself for numerous pages, and he then he acts oblivious like that's normal behavior when someone addresses him.

Like there's a random thoughts thread if you want to just sit and spam for no reason.

If you're over mess why are you glued to a thread for every single page posting away in the middle of a battle that doesn't even concern you?

: :plzstop:
It's hilarious tbfh. And then this
who!?!? ME !?!? thing is just :plzstop:
hhsshdjsj
Look at the post above
:plzstop:

fedswatchin

I know the gor who grins and smirks about giving gors AIDS diagnoses isn't discussing normal behavior

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
A little more than 30 mill? :kii: yeah

She ain't seein Nicki 60 million+ :ohwow:
https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/status/350381786397806593?lang=en

This says ?features sales.?  Are Missy?s features included in her numbers?
gyvybybbubuubibn

fedswatchin

Afro keeps you pressed. The way you have to insert yourself in a discussion about him when he doesn't even mention you :kii: work overtime fagg

FlowerBomb

I thought you left?
Not here STILL looking for some kind of engagement huh
Afro leave me alone!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
Did i mistakenly enter a damn slaughterhouse? JESUS!

hububububbuh
You?re such a damn idiot  :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Guilty on July 09, 2018, 03:23:33 AM
I thought you left?
Not here STILL looking for some kind of engagement huh
you're the one quoting posts that are about him :ermm:

Are you slow

fedswatchin

This fagg is so desperate to be apart of an argument he's not smart enough to finish :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 02:54:43 PM
Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 08, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
Vonc you clocked it. All those Ciara photos are indirectly inserting oneself into the mess.
YES! Like let's not play DENSE :plzstop:
Just because u passive aggressively do it doesn't negate wtf it is  :kii:

!!!!!! 

Why even sit in a thread for 30+ pages and keep posting away while collectively being paid dust.

Still doing the same passive aggressive bullshit.     

:uhh: :dead:
tears

fedswatchin

And you're still quoting posts about a girl that pays you dust most of the time

You are pressed every day of your life :kii:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:56:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
To be fair, 'ya...

ALWAYS

It's hilarious tbfh. And then this
who!?!? ME !?!? thing is just :plzstop:

OMG guys so confused! Somebody plz explain!?!?!

Nigga explain why you keep making a grand announcement about leaving and then crawl right back.     

:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Cody aint here and he isn't coming to back you up. I'm texting him now SCREAMING.   

:kii:

That whole narrative is lame anyway, which is why i dont even bother to entertain it.
you didn't fume for pgs. So yea, SCARED
Nigga, WHAT :dead:
Maybe if yo ass talked less you wouldn't be backed into a corner in MULTIPLE threads  :kii:
bubuibbubibibibibihiubhuuh
Not part 2 of Fridays massacre