the world saw joe being unprofessional and pressed on tv/internet

all three of the interviewers were there and they didn act like him sooooooo

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Sovereign.

n

Why did Joe walk off like that? What happened? :uhh:

Sovereign.

I feel Joe however it was unprofessional of him.

Migos were so arrogant and distasteful.

Opposites Attract.

n

How were they arrogant and distasteful when it felt like they were being tried? That boy said Takeoff wasn't on Bad and Platinum when he's clearly featured and kept asking him to repeat himself in a mocking way. They've yet to even post the full interview.

Joe shouldn't be on a show like this if he doesn't know how to be professional. It's like he's bitter because everyone is successful in hip hop except for him.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

All u have to do is watch their interview on their show where they go into detail instead of just guesstimating what was "shade" and what wasnt. Joe was the only one being shady and he owned that but what he said about them was spot in and i don't blame him.  Fck these idiot ass niggas.  Their 15 mins will be up soon enough. All these fad rappers can't be done soon enough imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Yea they're arrogant and rude, but joe kinda has no leg to stand on in my opinion. He made it clear that he didn't want to talk to them even before the interview started and that he doesn't like talking to people. Well nigga, you need a new job.

They're both assholes here.

Aalonso.

Quote from: witch on June 28, 2017, 11:28:07 AM
First Yatchy, now Migos.... Joe is really a bitter old man and that's not a good look. Idgi cause he only has like two known songs :kii: and it's mainly because of the production.

Thats irrelevant to me. Despite only having "2 known songs" his credibility and right to be judgemental and vocal about other rap artists is sustained by his talent. Hes a well respected rapper (talent wise) and few want to see him battle wise. It definitely works for his platform, he knows what he's talking about. Just like many of us, he doesnt use these skinny dread head look alike sound alike drunk/retarded sounding rappers. It doesnt make him bitter imo.

Marilyn

Aalonso.

June 28, 2017, 10:32:41 PM #69 Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:33:11 PM by Punany Lonny
I heard one of them, Queso, didn't want to shake Joes hand before the interview even started. Methinks that set a bit of a tone, and is disrespectful. You dont go into someones house and diss them

Vonc2002

Quote from: Punany Lonny on June 28, 2017, 10:29:46 PM
Quote from: witch on June 28, 2017, 11:28:07 AM
First Yatchy, now Migos.... Joe is really a bitter old man and that's not a good look. Idgi cause he only has like two known songs :kii: and it's mainly because of the production.

Thats irrelevant to me. Despite only having "2 known songs" his credibility and right to be judgemental and vocal about other rap artists is sustained by his talent. Hes a well respected rapper (talent wise) and few want to see him battle wise. It definitely works for his platform, he knows what he's talking about. Just like many of us, he doesnt use these skinny dread head look alike sound alike drunk/retarded sounding rappers. It doesnt make him bitter imo.
I wholeheartedly agree. Joe doesnt even come off as bitter to me. If ANYTHING he comes off as "better than". Like, I dont wanna waste my time interviewing u talentless tools
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 28, 2017, 09:17:13 PM
but joe kinda has no leg to stand on in my opinion. He made it clear that he didn't want to talk to them even before the interview started and that he doesn't like talking to people. Well nigga, you need a new job.

Everything else is null and void.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002