Migos members almost fight Joe Budden

Started by Kaeli., June 26, 2017, 02:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kordei Jauregui. on June 28, 2017, 08:34:03 PM
n

How were they arrogant and distasteful when it felt like they were being tried? That boy said Takeoff wasn't on Bad and Platinum when he's clearly featured and kept asking him to repeat himself in a mocking way. They've yet to even post the full interview.

Joe shouldn't be on a show like this if he doesn't know how to be professional. It's like he's bitter because everyone is successful in hip hop except for him.

nnnn

Can it be about integrity for once with you gerls?

flop! irrelevant!

Damn, what about character and artistry? Migos are dope and clearly hot on the market now. That doesn't excuse them from being generous/humble. Sure, Joe hasn't had a major hit a la "Pump It Up", but he is talented and knowledgeable about Hip Hop and the culture. He certainly mishandled this interview (or lack thereof) however, engage thoroughly into what happened and quit being so hollow.

Kaeli.

I don't think anyone is denying Joe's talent, but why are we excusing him from being an assmunch just because he has bars :dead:

OG! Real nigga!

Like plz. He comes off as pressed to me & I'm not excusing Migos being uninteresting or whatever he feels. If he felt that he didn't wanna interview them then uh... maybe he shouldn't have :diddraispoot:

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

June 28, 2017, 11:25:30 PM #78 Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 11:26:11 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 28, 2017, 11:18:09 PM
I don't think anyone is denying Joe's talent, but why are we excusing him from being an assmunch just because he has bars :dead:

OG! Real nigga!

Like plz. He comes off as pressed to me & I'm not excusing Migos being uninteresting or whatever he feels. If he felt that he didn't wanna interview them then uh... maybe he shouldn't have :diddraispoot:
And he told them he didn't want to.  He voted AGAINST them being there but he was out voted by his cohosts. So he sat there and attempted to  stomach their shit but ultimately couldn't.  He said ALL this :dead:
He didn't argue that he was the utmost professional or any of that.  He was unapologetically over it. So when their producer was telling them to wrap up and his co hosts was sitting there still trying to talk to these losers, he left.  I fcks with it.  Not once did he try to justify or excuse his actions.  He said wtf he said and he stood in it.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Y'all are so quick to say someone is bitter or pressed. If he doesn't use then he just doesn't. Doesn't mean he's mad at their success.

However, he was a bit of a bitch in the interview.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 28, 2017, 11:25:30 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 28, 2017, 11:18:09 PM

OG! Real nigga!

And he told them he didn't want to.  He voted AGAINST them being there but he was out voted by his cohosts. So he sat there and attempted to  stomach their shit but ultimately couldn't.  He said ALL this :dead:
He didn't argue that he was the utmost professional or any of that.  He was unapologetically over it. So when their producer was telling them to wrap up and his co hosts was sitting there still trying to talk to these losers, he left.  I fcks with it.  Not once did he try to justify or excuse his actions.  He said wtf he said and he stood in it.

FlowerBomb

I couldn't hear what he said either lol!

Kaeli.

Quote from: KhoiZan on June 28, 2017, 11:33:25 PM
Joe's a crackhead who is clearly jealous of the young poppin' talent that he has to interview in order to feed his habit.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

lol at the bitterbuster himself justifying this behavior

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kaeli.

Quote from: KhoiZan on June 28, 2017, 11:40:19 PM
Quote from: witch on June 28, 2017, 11:28:07 AM
First Yatchy, now Migos.... Joe is really a bitter old man and that's not a good look. Idgi cause he only has like two known songs :kii: and it's mainly because of the production.
///

He just seems like a very unhappy person.
I can't stand people who always just seem so upset about something they can change.

If he doesn't like interviewing people, find another job. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Go sell drugs or something

& that's all that needs to be fckn said!

As a journalist, ur gonna come across an asshole or two, but YOU also knew that when you stepped into the damn field. They didn't even really do anything that warranted him to storm out besides being what he knew they were before interviewing them. Nobody forced him to sit there & clearly he doesn't give a fuck about the job (his words). He just wanted a moment.

AIDS

Joe is a well respected rapper? News to me