June?s Diary: Update A release date is coming.

Started by RatherBe, September 19, 2017, 11:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 20, 2017, 07:38:39 AM
This sounds like something off Destiny Fulfilled.
!!

I like it but it does sound like an old song from Kelly

/.\

b7

Young

Oh see you wanna play dbdbfbffbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbff

Beau

this is cute but dated...they are really tryin  to develop their own sound but damn they takin forever.

b7

RatherBe

RAY7

I LIKE this
too bad these are just leaking and can?t get radio airplay

RAY7

Young

Why all these leaks?

They must be generating buzz and know what they want for the project already then

Young

I don't like this leak either tbh

Why is Kristal dominating all these tracks like this

And Gabby is definitely needed

RatherBe

Quote from: Young on September 21, 2017, 02:21:43 PM

I do feel like they are trying to push Kristal on us too much... and we need more of Shyann and Gabby...

I do think there is a reason that these are the ones getting leaked. but the fact that these tracks are more true to R&B and better than half of whats on the radio and these aren't even our faves, is really saying something.

Annie

It is cute but it always feels like a Kelly Rowland leftover. They need other producers and writers.

/.\

RatherBe

Quote from: Annie on September 21, 2017, 02:28:45 PM
It is cute but it always feels like a Kelly Rowland leftover. They need other producers and writers.
I honestly think that my just be perception because she formed them. because Kelly never had this huge distinct sound of her own and now basically everything they do y'all say sounds like her. but I get what you're saying also.

Young

Quote from: AJ on September 21, 2017, 02:26:40 PM
Quote from: Young on September 21, 2017, 02:21:43 PM

I do feel like they are trying to push Kristal on us too much... and we need more of Shyann and Gabby...

I do think there is a reason that these are the ones getting leaked. but the fact that these tracks are more true to R&B and better than half of whats on the radio and these aren't even our faves, is really saying something.

Oh definitely true.

I know they got 🔥🔥🔥

Which could be the reason for the leaks. A lot of these seems older and I know the op is from a snippet I heard from the beginning of their journey

I want Post Up on the album
Good Time on the album
I Know Why You're calling on the album