M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Monica is far from innocent and she's def done some shady shit towards Brandy in the past besides hitting her. But she has changed ill give her that because old Monica would've been responded to Brandy.

BigDawg

Monica is just playing it smarter in the situation which I give her props for. Brandy consistently speaking on whatever issues they have makes her appear to be the aggressor because Monica never addresses it, buuuuuut something in the milk definitely ain?t clean.

Ma Lo

Quote from: BigDawg on July 09, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
Monica is just playing it smarter in the situation which I give her props for. Brandy consistently speaking on whatever issues they have makes her appear to be the aggressor because Monica never addresses it, buuuuuut something in the milk definitely ain?t clean.

Exactly

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
I don't think the Gun mess has anything to do with bran tho

Mon is a 'Power' fanatic sdsddssdsddsds
it has nothing to do with her  :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:49:29 AM
Quote from: M on July 09, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
I'm not understanding why Ghan wont let this go tbh

Gorl Mon literally PUNCHED you in the 90s and you were able to forgive and win the Gram' together. Make another duet and all

WHat is going on now? :uhh:
Like what could she have possibly done? :dead:
No shade but I just know it aint THAT deep
Maybe Monica did something to her. Like why do yall act like Monica is an angel, and Brandy is some damn demon.yall be ready to pouch! Lol

I really don?t think it?s That though babe

It really just seems like Mon doesn?t have an issue and is living her life

Both are angels in my eyes tbh? doesn?t make either one perfect tho

boy

Vsbvsbdhnxgdmhdk

Monica definitely did somethin to her. I just don?t see Brandy keeping her foot on her neck like this for no reason.  But like someone else said, she?s being the smart one by keeping mute and making Brandy lash herself.

Kaeli.

Monika

July 09, 2018, 09:03:52 AM #5526 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 09:11:42 AM by M
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 09, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
Quote from: M on July 09, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 09, 2018, 08:03:14 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
Ppl really think Monica sings better than Brandy? :dead: these tasteless faggs. Lemme post this boxing match vocal

n

Don't waste your time arguing with them. You can't change what people think especially when their opinions are largely based off hatred for another person. Brandy destroys Monica vocally and artistically we know this .. Hhhhhhhh
That's why I say Brandy should continue to do her. They already hate you so keep going...and shut up. Love her, though! I just find it disturbing that some of Monica's fans want her to do warm towards Brandy. Like, does your hatred towords her stem that deep? Fuckin' weirdos!  :uhh:

Do you know what world we live in ? The Devil's .. And of course they want Brandy gone. When the IG drama over Whitney was happening, she said herself that she got death threats and a whole bunch of hateful things being sent to her from Monica's fans. Monica never addressed it except for briefly in a TMZ interview during which she took the high road like she always does and I commend her for that. But Brandy is holding a grudge and has allowed hatred to grow in her heart for this gorl. It will destroy her too and something needs to be done.
Awwww, Brandy!  :'( :'( :'( yeah, she does get alot of death threats. I was on her Twitter page once, and whewwww the stuff people were saying to her...I was blown away. Shit was so evil. So I understand the lashing out that she was going. People get tired of being stepped on. I believe she has been stepped on alot in the industry.
I don't think she should have a hatred towards Monica, if that's true. I don't since that. I do feel like she doesn't like her much. She should move on from this. She's still growing so we will see.
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

Young

What ain?t clean in the milk?

Young

They need to just have a phone convo offline

Holding on to bad energy ain?t cute
And neither is this tired ass beef

I need another fckn duet or tour; not this mess  :uhh:

BigDawg

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
What ain?t clean in the milk?

Young, Brandy is not just attacking Monica for shits and giggles lol, there has to be something more to it that the public isnt privy to.

Ma Lo

July 09, 2018, 09:59:49 AM #5531 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:03:17 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
tHEY JUST NEED TO FIGHT ..HEADS UP ..ONE ON ONE! fuck that shit

whatever

Mnnn I love bran but Mo be paying it

fedswatchin

Not flopica doing a promo shoot for a show she ain't on vgcccvvvgfccc

AK's are not something ppl should boast about having. A small hand gun? That's a little different. This AK makes it look like she wants to do damage. She's so TIRED

Ma Lo

Quote from: Red Boi on July 09, 2018, 10:26:40 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 09, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
tHEY JUST NEED TO FIGHT ..HEADS UP ..ONE ON ONE! fuck that shit

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

And tie Mon's hands behind her back, just to make things fair.

oihiihuihiuhuihhhhh