M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justaway_

Young

Ma Lo

Monica should never enlist the Neptunes. Pharrell is brilliant and very experimental.  She don't even have the fckin audacity, ear or  fortitudes to attempt pop music or really do anything outside of R&B .......which is clearly her strength.

R&B with subtle  pop overtones tho.... That's Brandy's lane downe. And to take that risk and have successes and notoriety behind it makes you a fab ass gorl. 

Brandy and her been on good terms lately tho...I felt a rekindling of their friendship a while ago....
..sometimes  in life .........things are the exact opposite of what we think or think we know.  Their relationship is  deeper than what we ever imagined... it's deeper now than what it's  ever been right now. I bet. 

Young

Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 12, 2020, 11:29:41 PM

Brandy and her been on good terms lately tho...I felt a rekindling of their friendship a while ago....
..sometimes  in life .........things are the exact opposite of what we think or think we know.  Their relationship is  deeper than what we ever imagined... it's deeper now than what it's  ever been right now. I bet.

Ack

Young

b7

Pharrell is well rounded and can work with anyone

i doubt this is his first time working with Monica  :dead:  her music will always be different than Brandy's because their approach is different. No one owns any one specific producer

Its not like it was in the 90's when everyone had their own crew and even then, Rodney worked with
Mons

TheletterJ

Brandy and Monica complement each other. As much as everyone hates to believe it. I hope they do work together this go round and they get their proper exposure. The record labels will be SICK. I'm looking forward to this album. Still want this album title to change but, I'll take it at this point. Also Brandy and this Baby Mama Video, I'm excited about. She is so creative and I WANT queen to come back with confidence.  

b7

:wub:

im cautiously optimistic about the video. I don't think Bran surrounds herself with forward thinking people when it comes to the creative side outside of music, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.  

musically, I'm confident we're gonna be blown away 

Young

Young

Young

Alpha

I just saw a vidya of mons spazzing owt on a bitch :dead: