[CLIP] Chris goes into detail about the infamous night & fight with Rihanna

Started by Mel., June 26, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

Quote from: Trey on June 26, 2017, 08:05:56 PM
ssssdsddsdsdsddssddsdsdsdssddsd

I dont think Yumz is saying she should've DRAGGED Solange, but she could've intervened in SOME way.

Kinda common sense lol

STUNNA GOD

Unless he put HANDS on Bey, I'm not understanding Solange attacking him to that degree and Bey not intervening.

RAY7

Quote from: Trey on June 26, 2017, 08:07:55 PM
Unless he put HANDS on Bey, I'm not understanding Solange attacking him to that degree and Bey not intervening.
or he cheated or whatever
we don't know and it's a horrible comparison to Rih standing in the shadows crying while Chris parties with Ci and Future

fedswatchin

Quote from: AYR on June 26, 2017, 08:11:40 PM
we don't know and it's a horrible comparison to Rih standing in the shadows crying while Chris parties with Ci and Future
!!!

Not really a great way to contest the fact that Rih is a scary ass bitch and zankou is slow

Ulysses

Wait, not only did you NOT buy tickets to his flop tour, but you didn't even go see the "documentary" in theaters and are watching bootleg snippets from it??

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: OwnIt on June 26, 2017, 08:19:23 PM
!!!

Not really a great way to contest the fact that Rih is a scary ass bitch and zankou is slow

im stomping

RAY7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on June 26, 2017, 08:28:33 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 26, 2017, 08:19:23 PM
!!!

im stomping
nnnjnnjnnnnnnn

MAY

MAY

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on June 26, 2017, 07:58:02 PM
Bey didn't do nothing because she woulda hurt Solange

My insiders tell me Bey has a bit of a temper and has been known to throw hands

n