BREAKING: Kenya and Marc Daly SPLIT after 2 years of marriage

Started by Sharon., September 19, 2019, 04:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Two things Kenya wanted were a family and storyline. She has them both now so this will work in her favour.

Porsha too. These girls aren't slick  :tellmemoreireallycare:

M-Rocka

Welp, looks like Kenya & Nene will be sitting next to Andy during the reunion after the season ends. :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 19, 2019, 06:08:24 PM
Nick, we knew you'd be in here hun. :dead:
[/quote

if i knew your real name i would have listed you too .. ssdfd

death you know im enjoying the FACK outta this .. imma watch this season now

:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 19, 2019, 06:20:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 19, 2019, 06:08:24 PM
Nick, we knew you'd be in here hun. :dead:
[/quote

if i knew your real name i would have listed you too .. ssdfd

death you know im enjoying the FACK outta this .. imma watch this season now

:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

sfsdgsdlkgnsdgjsdhg

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophababes.

quee got her bby and is still SNATCHED. she'll be ok lol

:heythere:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 19, 2019, 06:23:16 PM
My twin Scotty is Team Kandi, he only tolerates Kenya

I just love how excited he is about this, but when I said something about Porsha's man or something like that, he cried about it. :dead:

Oh! Let her be happy! Why you so mad with her Scottie!

:plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on September 19, 2019, 06:25:36 PM

I just love how excited he is about this, but when I said something about Porsha's man or something like that, he cried about it. :dead:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We can't help but love Nick. Selective self. He seriously detests Kenya.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Buy The Stars✨

djldkj

oh BITCH im not just excited i am filled with the damn HOLY GHOST at the fact that the same thing that happened with phae and porsha is happening to kenya after yall said she was HAPPY IN LOVE   :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

Scott.

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 19, 2019, 06:42:23 PM

djldkj

oh BITCH im not just excited i am filled with the damn HOLY GHOST at the fact that the same thing that happened with phae and porsha is happening to kenya after yall said she was HAPPY IN LOVE   :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

Who is yall tho?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on September 19, 2019, 06:45:19 PM

djldkj

Who is yall tho?

not you... i misspoke when i said you as a kenya stan ..as i said i was too excited to this news.

M-Rocka

djldkj

The split was amicable though so... meanwhile Apollo was restrained from trying to murder Petunia in front of Ursula and the kids. This is what her 3rd relationship since leaving RHOA and now she's on Marriage Boot Camp after 4-5 months of dating? :dead: