Kanye claims he's in debt 53 million

Started by Cocoa, February 14, 2016, 05:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: BowDown on February 15, 2016, 08:37:29 AM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 14, 2016, 09:51:52 PM
What's wrong with supporting Tidal?
I honestly don't get it either. I prefer to just buy from artists that I want to support but if I did subscribe to a music/streaming service, it would definitely be Tidal..

!!!!!!

I mean the interface is ugly but all that other shit has nothing to do with anything. Like who cares that they has mishaps?! We aren't artists that shouldn't be our concern but what. We'll find any excuse to not support blacks in favor of white people. Kinda disgusting to me.

SUPREME

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 15, 2016, 10:23:40 AM
I honestly don't get it either. I prefer to just buy from artists that I want to support but if I did subscribe to a music/streaming service, it would definitely be Tidal..

!!!!!!

I mean the interface is ugly but all that other shit has nothing to do with anything. Like who cares that they has mishaps?! We aren't artists that shouldn't be our concern but what. We'll find any excuse to not support blacks in favor of white people. Kinda disgusting to me.
it really comes down to useability

Tidals interface was terrible before and after Jay bought it

And nothing will change how people perceive it until they make it easy, like every other music player

SUPREME

He should've just bought an established company

AIDS!

Cowgirl

February 15, 2016, 10:27:07 AM #49 Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 10:27:17 AM by BowDown

!!!!!!

And not only is there a lack of support, they go out of their way to BADMOUTH and BASH Tidal :uhh:

Kurama

!!!!!!

boii wth are you talking about?

AIDS!

February 15, 2016, 10:29:21 AM #51 Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 10:29:56 AM by Amara
Because it's a shitty music app compared to its competition
Look at the interface, the way they handled Anti, their ways to get people to sign up to access their 'exclusive' videos, music and concerts lol
It feels like the elite helping the elite whilst providing us with average service