Eek almost 300,000 infected + Baph infects Jayden..AGAIN!

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, March 26, 2020, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Its only going to get worse. Cuz the first world zørls don't know how to be obedient and adhere to rules.

I still see it every fucking day.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on March 28, 2020, 05:58:55 PM
Its only going to get worse. Cuz the first world zørls don't know how to be obedient and adhere to rules.

!!!!!!
Western arrogance.
South Africa has the Milatary out, India is literally whipping the girls, China was hosing 'em down and tossing em back into their houses
We literally stick our fingers in our ears when someone is telling us how to save our lives because we don't like being told what to do :dead:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Selassie on March 26, 2020, 06:26:12 PM
The most in the world, and y'all are only two weeks behind Italy
And he wants to open the country next week?!?
God bless

he stupid as fuck !

when i saw him telling a journalist that he want people to be in Churches for Easter "that would a beautiful" ... i was like Maaaaan wtf is wrong  with this man? and that dummy was serious as hell..

i don't understand this man... he has no fuckin' common sense...

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RealMatic on March 26, 2020, 06:44:32 PM
And testing still isn't really accessible like that. This number is probably much higher  :udontlookok:
!!!!!!!!!!

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 06:00:18 PM

!!!!!!
Western arrogance.
South Africa has the Milatary out, India is literally whipping the girls, China was hosing 'em down and tossing em back into their houses
We literally stick our fingers in our ears when someone is telling us how to save our lives because we don't like being told what to do :dead:

pretty much qdesrgf 
here in france before the gov. decided the quarantine
they said "stay home people" "all places are shut up except grocery stores" ...it was on saturday march 14th   next thing u know the next day, people in Paris and some other town were chillin and tanning in Parks , next to each other, in groups ...
ch President pretty much said on tv "y'all dumb selves are not listening'! well then quarantine time for everyone!" even with that, during' the 2 or 3 1st days people were still not listening'  so the rules got more strict

people are so... ugh too much sometimes  oh all of a sudden the country became athletic!!!  every body wanted to go out for a jogging sepsis vbhjjhjiojhkokjn  i was like ..guuuuurls, y'all need to sit the fuck down! there"s a virus outside and now all of a sudden all of y'all are turning into Hussein fuckin' Bolt cause y'all wanna find a way to go out...ch bye

🦚

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 28, 2020, 08:49:09 PM
Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 06:00:18 PM

!!!!!!
Western arrogance.

pretty much qdesrgf 
here in france before the gov. decided the quarantine
they said "stay home people" "all places are shut up except grocery stores" ...it was on saturday march 14th   next thing u know the next day, people in Paris and some other town were chillin and tanning in Parks , next to each other, in groups ...
ch President pretty much said on tv "y'all dumb selves are not listening'! well then quarantine time for everyone!" even with that, during' the 2 or 3 1st days people were still not listening'  so the rules got more strict

people are so... ugh too much sometimes  oh all of a sudden the country became athletic!!!  every body wanted to go out for a jogging sepsis vbhjjhjiojhkokjn  i was like ..guuuuurls, y'all need to sit the fuck down! there"s a virus outside and now all of a sudden all of y'all are turning into Hussein fuckin' Bolt cause y'all wanna find a way to go out...ch bye

I am s c r e a m i n g

All these damn runners all of a sudden.  :plzstop:

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Like I've been saying for the past couple of years, elections have consequences. This is the President America DESERVES.

OH Killary! Her emails! Corporate plant!

Now there's an inept asswipe running this shit show and y'all are GAGGING. Oh well.

:butwait!:

GMF

Exponential growth is a bitch

King just wanted us to be number 1 in the world for something since the Olympics mess is cancelled

GMF

It will be 1 million by next week

Don't @ me

CHOKE

March 29, 2020, 02:23:16 AM #69 Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:24:47 AM by chokeme
Quote from: ShujQuarius on March 28, 2020, 09:37:50 PM
Like I've been saying for the past couple of years, elections have consequences. This is the President America DESERVES.

OH Killary! Her emails! Corporate plant!

Now there's an inept asswipe running this shit show and y'all are GAGGING. Oh well.

:butwait!:

Ironically it seems to be targeting his own base

Old white people

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: GMF on March 29, 2020, 01:16:05 AM
It will be 1 million by next week

Don't @ me

You heard from your cousin? Your aunts boyfriend? that work somewhere

reekz

According to New York Post, Coronavirus killing people in New York City at rate of one every 17 minutes