Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: NIOBE. on January 26, 2019, 12:57:26 AM
Frank's post is so empowering and sad. I pray other miraculous opportunities come but that she takes better care of herself in the meantime, I.E. going to the doctor way in advance!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotefrankgatson
I?m so sad for Brandy. She worked so hard on this performance for The Kennedy Center. It was so hard for her to pull out, but she had to y?all. I have never seen her so sad until last night. I saw the runny nose, but ignored it like she did because my selfish ass wanted her to do this show and show the world her gift. That was wrong to ignore. Forgive me Brandy. She had us rehearsing in Atlanta, LA, then back to Atlanta. It was so much fun and hard work at the same time. She choreographed things. She arranged music. She pushed us all to do our best. She has become the best singer and dancer ever. A triple threat. I am so sad she didn?t get to show the world her hard work and gifted talents. I guess we all wanted to do it too bad, but her health is important. Get well Brandy. Love You So Much. @4everbrandy
wait :stressed:

GLOCK

Queen :stressed:

I?m conflicted
One LUGZ boot is on the tips of ur braids
And the other is walking towards u to hold u

Mrd0ndada

Frank's post is so empowering and sad. I pray other miraculous opportunities come but that she takes better care of herself in the meantime, I.E. going to the doctor way in advance!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotefrankgatson
I?m so sad for Brandy. She worked so hard on this performance for The Kennedy Center. It was so hard for her to pull out, but she had to y?all. I have never seen her so sad until last night. I saw the runny nose, but ignored it like she did because my selfish ass wanted her to do this show and show the world her gift. That was wrong to ignore. Forgive me Brandy. She had us rehearsing in Atlanta, LA, then back to Atlanta. It was so much fun and hard work at the same time. She choreographed things. She arranged music. She pushed us all to do our best. She has become the best singer and dancer ever. A triple threat. I am so sad she didn?t get to show the world her hard work and gifted talents. I guess we all wanted to do it too bad, but her health is important. Get well Brandy. Love You So Much. @4everbrandy

Awwwww B!   Now I feel bad if she saw some of this stuff.   Frank usually tells it how it is
🙄

MelMel

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 01:08:16 AM
Queen :stressed:

I?m conflicted
One LUGZ boot is on the tips of ur braids
And the other is walking towards holding u
not LUGZ ggiggigigvvjgjvjvjvvgijg

Sovereign.

We've gone through the fire these past 7 years as fans. I know she looked forward to momentous moment as did we all. I pray this a learning experience for us all including Brandy. A show to this degree is no small feat therefore making sure you're resting and your health is properly in place is priority so that none of us we will ever have to experience something like this again. I pray that soon and very soon, we get that miraculous experience. Universe please hear us.

Bish

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotefrankgatson
Frank is on the payroll so whatevs

b7

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 01:07:22 AM

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotefrankgatson
wait :stressed:
oh wait

Sovereign.

Y'all think it's a game that when we say this girl works hard. My friend who works closely with her says she barely rest from recording music, to rehearsing for the Kennedy, to filming Star, she gives 110% but that has come to her own expense. She's passionate and it's inspiring but I pray she finds balance where she's able to evolve in her art but still find the time to make sure her instrument (mind, body, and spirit) is not being sacrificed.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I cant defend this

Yawl knew

If she drank her tumeric tea for the throak inflamation

And had some spicy soup

Woulda been goood

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

We make jokes and I?m still pissed, but let?s not go too far y?all

The last few pages are a lot

GLOCK

:stressed:
Praying for queen
Sounds like she did tooo much
And held way too many titles for such a game changing moment
She?s probably super embarrassed tbh
That?s why those comments are prolly banned
She probably doesn?t want to face reality

Jesus. She?s older now so she can?t be doing every damn thing and tryna sounds good

She needs a manager smh period
She did toooo much

Bish

Quote from: 1RIG on January 26, 2019, 01:24:09 AM
We make jokes and I?m still pissed, but let?s not go too far y?all

The last few pages are a lot
We?re in our feelings and have the right to be.

I love this girl to death and always will. I hate how this was handled but I sympathize for whatever caused her to cancel. I just wish her the best.