Member Unappreciation: Herbie

Started by tigernathan, March 29, 2016, 05:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Smart, charismatic & quick-witted, he has been the foundation for BSource for a long time.
I don't know how you can appreciate BSource without having an appreciation for Afro. He is an originator. Even just in the way we feel comfortable joking about certain things (race, death, etc). Things I couldn't imagine doing anywhere else....he was the start of a lot of that.
Even when u have it out with him, he's usually the first to extend his hand & attempt to be cool again. The makeup of a genuinely good person. I've never had any DEEP rooted beef with him but we can have a debate, where we're both adamant in our points and still be back to joking about Kelly's food addiction or Chili's inability to find a man, the next day.

And he introduced her... :letsmessfag:...to the board. He's legend for that alone.

LiiVE

always effortlessly funny, witty, caring. beautiful spirit
a bsource icon of sorts    :stressed:

Cowboy Nine

Yeah he slays, he slay he slay. ok ok ok ok.

ok ok ok ok okkkkkk

:supluv: :justabit:

charlie.

afro is an amazing human being and another one of my fav members. he's positive and funny and seems very caring.  :traciandchelle: luv u bby

GLOCK

Regardless of our recent back and forth
I will always have a certain level of respect and love for Afro!
He built such a legacy in term of brandy fans and created a world for us to come together and share our common interest
One of the funniest people I've ever encountered and I love his dedication.. Once he believes in something he will stand by it
His level of consistency is admirable!!

I was waiting to do him last because that's how important he is to the board but Iman beat me to it .. I didn't delay a thread to him out of anger or spite but only to end it with the first member of the board!
But none the less everything I said in this post I mean..
You are appreciated Afro

Cartierline

Afro is one of the members of BSource I really appreciate. He's a great person and is genuinely funny (I need customer service back soon hun).

Love him :traciandchelle:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: G L O C K on March 29, 2016, 06:22:58 PM
Regardless of our recent back and forth
I will always have a certain level of respect and love for Afro!
He built such a legacy in term of brandy fans and created a world for us to come together and share our common interest
One of the funniest people I've ever encountered and I love his dedication.. Once he believes in something he will stand by it
His level of consistency is admirable!!

This pretty much sums up anything I could ever say.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Glenda

He's hilarious and I'm still waiting on the comeback of Time4Mess.  :raycharles2urmess:

Zankou.

Afro is genuinely hilarious and very kind. The way he speaks about his loving his sisters always touches me.

whatever

Funny, creative and have a dark sense of humor. I love his hair!

BigDawg

STUNNA GOD

I respect and appreciate him so much for what he has done for Bsource and our stan community... cuz he didnt have to fucking do it. Thank you Fro!

And fuck Ton'! And Kenya has fucking Aids.

:traciandchelle:

JRocka

didn't charlie do a thread on this a day or two ago?

Nyan Cat

throwintheTAL

Certainly a formidable opponent  :cheerup: A family man. An informed man. One who kiis with ease. He one of the coolest niggas on this bitch.