Brandy - Beggin & Pleadin (Official YouTube Upload) |?10k views atm

Started by SouravMay, April 17, 2016, 06:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

b7

Glad they put a video out and she did a great job directing! And that BGR Performance was the shit. An impact was made and niggas now know she's the best vocalist

:receipts:

b7

Just noticed The video is uploaded everywhere and not just on this channel

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Wtv

These are the views that count for the charts now, right?

if so, I wonder why they didnt use this as the premiere link, because most people already watched it on other sites and with the Bet link. So basically now this link wont help her for Billboard and the like. And I know Bran now says that she doesnt care about sales and charts, but still.....

brocka4life

I'm sorry but the video reminds me of the Moesha episode where she wrote a story set in the 1920s but didn't do enough research and had things from later eras in it. Those 3 girls with the weaves and product placement really ruin the feel of the video for me and did these people bring their own outfits because...

brocka4life

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on April 17, 2016, 08:17:03 AM
These are the views count for the charts now, right?

if so, I wonder why they didnt use this as the premiere link, because most people already watched it on other sites and with the Bet link. So basically now this link wont help her for Billboard and the like. And I know Bran now says that she doesnt care about sales and charts, but still.....

She's not chasing Billboard. It's funny because I'm sure one day Billboard will no longer exist. Her movement, her way I guess.

Freemala Harris

The styling for the vid was everything

I need her in a Color Purple remake/on Broadway  :stressed:

Wtv

I wouldnt be mad with Billboard dissapearing it, to be honest. I preffer sales charts, how it always has been.
On other hand, B&P is rising on itunes r&b, not a lot, but its nice

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: brocka4life on April 17, 2016, 08:22:56 AM
I'm sorry but the video reminds me of the Moesha episode where she wrote a story set in the 1920s but didn't do enough research and had things from later eras in it. Those 3 girls with the weaves and product placement really ruin the feel of the video for me and did these people bring their own outfits because...

I was wondering about the hair product in the begining.  Is that part supposed to be in the present or in the past?  Theere is no excuse for the 3 girls. They could've at least pinned their hair up into an old school style.  It is a little distracting.

Buy The Stars✨

Kaeli.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2016, 01:14:51 PM
does it need to be on vevo to count to the charts?
No, you just need to watch 30 seconds of the vid for it to count. But Vevo would've been a better place to upload it

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 17, 2016, 01:28:56 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2016, 01:14:51 PM
does it need to be on vevo to count to the charts?
No, you just need to watch 30 seconds of the vid for it to count. But Vevo would've been a better place to upload it

thanks that is really good to know!