Started by Annie, August 02, 2021, 12:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

And they do give Xanax to people that are scared to fly
I can see that happening

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 02, 2021, 01:32:17 PM
So much mystery around her death
I still believe her death wasn't accidental, or at least benefitted someone.
I'm still on the fence. After I read that Barry blew up his ex-girlfriend's car, it's absolutely possible she got murdered. Maybe he paid the pilot/his family for this "flight job". It's such a vile theory to think about.

shante smith

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 02, 2021, 01:48:12 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 02, 2021, 01:32:50 PM
Not sure what to believe, all I know is that all this time I never thought Aaliyah would get on a plane that she was told was overweight.
!!!
If someone's telling the plan is overweight you ain't getting ON it k
I dunno .

If she was pressed for time and just needed to get things moving .. it's possible

It's kinda like when there's a storm that grounds a plane from takeoff for hours .. you'll always have a few passengers who are like omg can we just get this shit moving the storm ain't even that bad 🙄🙄

Plus GODliyah was very young. Just barely coming out of her teens . Sometimes being that young can trick you into a sense of immortality .. as if the most horrible case scenario in a situation will somehow bypass you.

Annie

" An autopsy performed on Luis Morales, the pilot of the plane thatcrashed last August in the Bahamas killing R&B star Aaliyah,
revealed that he had cocaine and alcohol in his system at the time
of the accident. The autopsy results were part of the crash
investigation report filed by the Bahamas Department of Civil
Aviation.The investigation has not yet revealed how Blanes' condition
might have influenced the crash. Just prior to the crash, Morales
was sentenced to a three-year probation sentence for possession of
crack cocaine. "https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/cocaine-in-body-of-aaliyah-pilot-189195/

/.\

Aalumeci.

Quote from: JCJ on August 02, 2021, 01:41:41 PM
I didn't know that it was initially reported that she was adamant about getting on the plane  :uhh:

I've always known about her not wanting to get on it and I thought that was common knowledge

Yea there was only one side of the story to be given, the airport/line

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on August 02, 2021, 01:53:35 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 02, 2021, 01:32:17 PM
So much mystery around her death
I still believe her death wasn't accidental, or at least benefitted someone.
I'm still on the fence. After I read that Barry blew up his ex-girlfriend's car, it's absolutely possible she got murdered. Maybe he paid the pilot/his family for this "flight job". It's such a vile theory to think about.
!
Anything is possible with Barry

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Planet Her on August 02, 2021, 01:43:11 PM
I didn't know that it was initially reported that she was adamant about getting on the plane  :uhh:

I've always known about her not wanting to get on it and I thought that was common knowledge
It wasn't.

It was, the story was always that Aaliyah and her crew "argued" with the pilot for him to fly the unsafe plane.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Annie on August 02, 2021, 01:48:24 PM
I remember a story that she and her camp were arguing and forcing the plane to leave. So initially the crash was blamed on them.

N. Convenient

Dr Naomi Campbell

CHOKE

I've heard people say it was her that insisted to fly tho the plane was over the weight limit so at least this clears that up. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 02, 2021, 02:03:28 PM
It wasn't. In fact, I feel the average person who knows about her/the crash still believes she insisted on carrying all of their items and rushing away.

It was, the story was always that Aaliyah and her crew "argued" with the pilot for him to fly the unsafe plane.
Which is exactly what I said babe. Are you ok? :unsure:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Planet Her on August 02, 2021, 02:09:20 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 02, 2021, 02:03:28 PM
I didn't know that it was initially reported that she was adamant about getting on the plane :uhh:
It wasn't. In fact, I feel the average person who knows about her/the crash still believes she insisted on carrying all of their items and rushing away.

Which is exactly what I said babe. Are you ok? :unsure:

No it's not