Book about Aaliyah’s fatal plane crash

Started by Annie, August 02, 2021, 12:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

The pilot had cocaine and alcohol in his blood. He also had an addiction to crack and had trouble with the law. I think they must have had pressure to leave but I just don't believe the pilot would be the person who had to be convinced.

/.\

Annie

I vaguely remember some story about them wanting to leave early because there was no hot water or running water. Something about the resort..

Also there is that picture with the boy that was wrongly labeled as the last pic because it was taken when she got there..and he said she was extremely tired because she only slept four hours and was complaining about feeling exhausted. This was on August 23, so she probably was overworked. 

/.\

Annie

August 04, 2021, 03:50:17 PM #79 Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 03:50:49 PM by Annie
What a wild couple of days..so Aaliyah is Jane Doe 1 in the R Kelly case and she might become his downfall after all.
There was an announcement of new Tommy Hilfiger line inspired by Aaliyah. And Barry is launching Blackground 2.0, they shut down a block to shoot a music video:  https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/aaliyahs-uncle-is-reviving-blackground-records-news.136851.html

/.\

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Annie on August 04, 2021, 03:50:17 PM
What a wild couple of days..so Aaliyah is Jane Doe 1 in the R Kelly case and she might become his downfall after all.
There was an announcement of new Tommy Hilfiger line inspired by Aaliyah. And Barry is launching Blackground 2.0, they shut down a block to shoot a music video:  https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/aaliyahs-uncle-is-reviving-blackground-records-news.136851.html

Not Blackground 2.0 :wheresmylawyer:

That poor girl signed a contract with the devil.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Rxxf

Quote from: Annie on August 04, 2021, 03:44:45 PM
I vaguely remember some story about them wanting to leave early because there was no hot water or running water. Something about the resort..

Also there is that picture with the boy that was wrongly labeled as the last pic because it was taken when she got there..and he said she was extremely tired because she only slept four hours and was complaining about feeling exhausted. This was on August 23, so she probably was overworked.
BRANDY

Ma Lo

August 04, 2021, 07:18:15 PM #83 Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 07:18:40 PM by The Night King
They never let Aaliyah truly rest I guess it's just a testament to how talented and beautiful she was ...and as a fan, maybe I am guilty of it too but this is just disturbing at this point.

Dr Naomi Campbell

August 04, 2021, 07:32:06 PM #84 Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 07:34:55 PM by FxckDemCrackers
I don't think it's disturbing, there will always be mystery and conversation surrounding her death because it wasn't a open shut case. Just like any other mysterious death and especially for someone so young, beautiful and talented like her.

Annie

I think in a time before social media and news via internet all we got were some newspaper articles and press statements. And they were quick to say she wanted to go on that plane and was even arguing with them. So yes I would love to let it rest as well but there were always questions unanswered and it was just very difficult I guess for us fans to accept this happened. It was bizarre.

/.\

b7

Idk. I just know that her death doesn't make sense to me in terms of what happened and how. I certainly NEVER believed that she sat up and argued with the pilot and got on the plane anyway. Bullshit

b7

Quote from: Annie on August 02, 2021, 01:48:24 PM
I remember a story that she and her camp were arguing and forcing the plane to leave. So initially the crash was blamed on them.
That's how you KNOW it's some bullshit. The airline and everyone involved just didn't wanna held accountable or sued for money they so clearly didn't have. Ch lemme get outta here

ssw4919

Wasn't it said she was in talks to try to leave the label?

I don't trust Barry.  At all.  

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Annie on August 04, 2021, 03:44:45 PM

I remember this.