Shamari on Aubrey moving to Dubai: "Good luck & good riddance."

Started by opha lipa, August 13, 2021, 09:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

SOOOOOO glad quee eventually clocked that fake sss bitch

and ackkkkk, the gors are really making some ripples. mari wants to tour and i would be purchasibg damn tickets, you hear? it was konda hard to tell if the other girls are actually down. kiely said eh, but then said she would. twins said what that check talkin bout, but i think they would.

this nivea love

:stressed:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

bby ddy

FRANCE

Honestly, if Nivea was to join the group, I'd be down to actually pay a good $30 to see them perform. 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FRANCE on August 13, 2021, 10:41:30 AM
Honestly, if Nivea was to join the group, I'd be down to actually pay a good $30 to see them perform.
jnds;lkamfdklsmfds;df

not $30

RAY7

I wonder if something happened to make Shamari speak up like that 
Aubrey is a mess but I didnt see them clash at all

Buy The Stars✨

i mean aubrey really dont need them. lets be honest, out of all of them the only one that can get their original group back together for a new album tour mess and succeed is DK. only thing shamari has is blu print but i hope it works out for her 

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on August 13, 2021, 10:54:46 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on August 13, 2021, 10:41:30 AM
jnds;lkamfdklsmfds;df

not $30
:plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

opha lipa

Quote from: RAY7 on August 13, 2021, 10:59:51 AM

she probably just watched the show back and saw how blatantly fake and controlling she was for herself

opha lipa

Quote from: Troye on August 13, 2021, 11:10:53 AM
i mean aubrey really dont need them. lets be honest, out of all of them the only one that can get their original group back together for a new album tour mess and succeed is DK. only thing shamari has is blu print but i hope it works out for her

thats why she fled to dubai  :dead:

the only gorls she would be able to scrape together at this point is dawn and shannon and even shannon DITCHED the last mess. blaque still regularly works and i bet their lil club appearances are bringing in more than aubrey's photoshopped muppet mug posts on ig.

but yea i def hope bluprint does more as well bby

FRANCE

Quote from: oph'print on August 13, 2021, 11:23:30 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 13, 2021, 10:59:51 AM

she probably just watched the show back and saw how blatantly fake and controlling she was for herself

For sure. Aubrey was talkin a lot of mess about the songs, the group's image, etc. And then the phone conversations she had with other folks about what was happening when she became Queen. Plus, the episode when she left, her being unmoved at the lil listening party they had - I can see how Shamari would watch it back and be like, 'Well u wasnt saying/doing all this shit to our faces'.

Zankou.

n

RAY7

n you dont even notice...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: oph'print on August 13, 2021, 11:26:48 AM

thats why she fled to dubai  :dead:

the only gorls she would be able to scrape together at this point is dawn and shannon and even shannon DITCHED the last mess. blaque still regularly works and i bet their lil club appearances are bringing in more than aubrey's photoshopped muppet mug posts on ig.

but yea i def hope bluprint does more as well bby

FLED!!! RAN AWAY!!!!  ON THE RUN!!!!

aubrey will be back. she went out of town cause she can lol also keep in mind i said aubrey is the only who can get their ORIGINAL group back together and SLAY.. lets be honest DK>>> BLAQUE all day anyday

and LOL  at blaque still working regularly. baby doll  WHERE???   im not talking about in kandis backyard for her  60th bday bash  either. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RAY7 on August 13, 2021, 11:42:15 AM
n you dont even notice...

z