Brandy's marketing team should be let go

Started by BrandonBranlee, November 03, 2023, 07:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonBranlee

They advertising the wrong fuckin link. It's shop.4everbrandy.com you fuckin idiots

On top of that 4everbrandy.com don't even work when it would take 2 seconds to have that address automatically direct people to shop.4everbrandy.com

Get it the fuck together. Brandy deserves better

Sovereign.

You in here mad for nothing.  :plzstop:

The link works, love.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Sovereign. on November 03, 2023, 07:54:54 PMYou in here mad for nothing.  :plzstop:

The link works, love.

Dnndnfnfn
Yeah I just clicked on it

NEW MOON

This is like the umpteenth misktake they have made. There were typos all over the website.

I don't think she even has a marketing team. She uses freelancers from IG.

NEW MOON

Also the link to the shop site works. I think they are pointing out that Brandy's website doesn't work and also the url mentioned in the IG post is incorrect.

Summertime

November 03, 2023, 08:07:46 PM #5 Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 08:08:21 PM by Summertime
Quote from: NEW MOON on November 03, 2023, 08:02:03 PMThis is like the umpteenth misktake they have made. There were typos all over the website.

At minimum Ryan needs to have the 4everbrandy.com automatically go to shop site.
When one types it in without the shop in the domain name it leads to a Go Daddy prompt.
All this little stuff matters.

The woman is a legend so the presentation for everything should be well done.
Also, casual fans and non-social media ppl are not going to know that one must put shop in the domain name to buy from her site if that's where one wants to get it from.

NEW MOON

November 03, 2023, 08:13:45 PM #6 Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 08:15:24 PM by NEW MOON
Quote from: Summertime on November 03, 2023, 08:07:46 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on November 03, 2023, 08:02:03 PMThis is like the umpteenth misktake they have made. There were typos all over the website.

At minimum Ryan needs to have the 4everbrandy.com automatically go to shop site.
When one types it in without the shop in the domain name it leads to a Go Daddy prompt.

Also, casual fans and non-social media ppl are not going to know that one must put shop in the domain name to buy from her site if that's where one wants to get it from.

I'm very detail oriented so I get it. Little stuff like this matters for people who are putting their card info to purchase something or are even interested in buying. A cheap site looks untrustworthy.

You can tell whoever made that incorrect url is lazy. brandy4ever? wth.

Summertime

November 03, 2023, 08:23:55 PM #7 Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 08:24:52 PM by Summertime
Quote from: NEW MOON on November 03, 2023, 08:13:45 PM
Quote from: Summertime on November 03, 2023, 08:07:46 PM

I'm very detail oriented so I get it. Little stuff like this matters for people who are putting their card info to purchase something or are even interested in buying. A cheap site looks untrustworthy.

You can tell whoever made that incorrect url is lazy. brandy4ever? wth.

I've always thought her website domain should be changed back to brandynorwood or brandyofficial.
A casual fan or a non-fan is not going to know that her website is 4everbrandy and depending on how you Google her name the 4everbrandy site doesn't populate.

I'm big on the details as well because an artist or actor are presenting a product (movie/tv/or music).
So the way the product is delivered matters a lot.
I see it from a market research standpoint.

JCJ 🪐

Not this getting moved  :plzstop:

The way they used to do this to kill a thread

Summertime

I was just on Megan Thee Stallion's website and it does the automatic redirect to links for streaming and YouTube for Cobra.
Hopefully Ryan does that to Brandy's website ASAP.