Bey’s “Renaissance” Album Thread: Cuff It Wetter Remix Out Now

Started by JCJ 🪐, July 20, 2022, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nine's Groove on October 02, 2022, 05:08:03 PMhttps://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1576660760570351618

the way this album hasn't left the top 10 since it was released

with no promo

and not a single damn video....

Its still a book but... its actually SICK asf  :hmph:

I want these sales and streams to fucking STOP

BAPHOMET.

Beyonce does NOT deserve and its looking like "Cuff it" might make it into the top 10 on BB without a visual  :disgusted:  how is this bitch gonna LEARNn a lesson and the hive keeps rewarding her?

DopeSoul.

Nobody better touch me
That's all I know

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BAPHOMET. on October 02, 2022, 09:26:28 PMBeyonce does NOT deserve and its looking like "Cuff it" might make it into the top 10 on BB without a visual  :disgusted:  how is this bitch gonna LEARNn a lesson and the hive keeps rewarding her?
d

!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I keep telling these faggots!

"Book! Effortless slay!"

And thats why you aint gonna get the visual. For fucking WHAT? I kinda blame ha.

CHOKE

Andmdmmdkdmdmdmdmmfmfmfmfmf

Yeah, I'm not clapping
She's only going to get more elusive after this

shante smith

maybe the houseflies are making up for letting the other alber(s) flop to the pits of hell

Let them do their thing

Boomz

Need somebody to tell HA "houseflies" ain't clever!

Cause I'm a sec' away from dottin HA eye

Ulysses

Quote from: Boomz on October 03, 2022, 09:10:22 AMNeed somebody to tell HA "houseflies" ain't clever!

Cause I'm a sec' away from dottin HA eye
:dead:

CHOKE

Quote from: Brazilian Goodies on October 03, 2022, 07:21:07 AMmaybe the houseflies are making up for letting the other alber(s) flop to the pits of hell

Let them do their thing

Who gon make up for Ton's IRS debt?

shante smith

Quote from: Flawless Victory on October 03, 2022, 02:15:10 PM
Quote from: Brazilian Goodies on October 03, 2022, 07:21:07 AMmaybe the houseflies are making up for letting the other alber(s) flop to the pits of hell

Let them do their thing

Who gon make up for Ton's IRS debt?

ur insurance coins once I lay u to REST and collect

MelMel

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on October 02, 2022, 10:30:18 PM
Quote from: BAPHOMET. on October 02, 2022, 09:26:28 PMBeyonce does NOT deserve and its looking like "Cuff it" might make it into the top 10 on BB without a visual  :disgusted:  how is this bitch gonna LEARNn a lesson and the hive keeps rewarding her?
d

!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I keep telling these faggots!

"Book! Effortless slay!"

And thats why you aint gonna get the visual. For fucking WHAT? I kinda blame ha.

but it is a book