Married to MESS

Started by Zankou., July 25, 2022, 12:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Whew!

That episode was something else. Heavenly is spilling tea

Vonc2002

Yea imma get into her review later. I was CRYING at her cackling at herself dragging every single one of those girls online :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

!!

that sent me. Countessa is definitely nuts though. Apparently she brought her child out and told Heavenly "you're ruining my children's lives!"

as if she didn't file for divorce outside of the stuff on youtube

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2022, 01:15:15 PMYea imma get into her review later. I was CRYING at her cackling at herself dragging every single one of those girls online :plzstop:
i SCREAMED  :dead:

but heavily is trash

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

July 25, 2022, 01:19:20 PM #4 Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 01:19:31 PM by plastic
just another low brow florida hoe, like marlo

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on July 25, 2022, 01:16:54 PM!!

that sent me. Countessa is definitely nuts though. Apparently she brought her child out and told Heavenly "you're ruining my children's lives!"

as if she didn't file for divorce outside of the stuff on youtube
Tbh I get it tho.  While heavy didnt really do anything outside of comment what was broadcasted, u dont want ur friends speaking on ur relationship and especially the way she was doing it. They were REALLY close so heavenly shoulda just kept that shit to herself. CONEtessa needs to take some accountability as well tho. Girl, u put this shit on tv for everyone to see, so yes we gon have a fckn opinion.  Neither are all the way right or wrong. I have to say I'm probably leaning more towards Cone's side tho.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on July 25, 2022, 01:20:47 PMHeavenly makes the show
Period! And has been the past few yrs.

Cowboy Nine

Contessa is fucking annoying

And masculine

Cowboy Nine

I was listening to Heavenly on Carlos King's podcast and she said CONEtessa came to Alaura's party before filming started and was cool

She's clearly looking for a moment when she actually needs to be looking for Scott's side chicks

Vonc2002

Contessa doesnt give me "looking for a moment". I believe she was genuinely hurt. That woulda been no different than Jackie showing up to Simones son mess (if she had been invited). They built an authentic friendship and probably built relationships with the kids as well so I will still support but I'm not on the best of terms with yo mf mama. I dont fully disagree with heavenly but she coulda atleast acknowledged A LIL BIT how that could be hurtful.  Not this bitch doubling down and cackling right in front of these girl's faces :kii:
I do respect her for standing in her mess tho a bit too. I'm conflicted

Scott.

I can't stand Heavenly.

Cowboy Nine

July 25, 2022, 01:53:11 PM #12 Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 01:53:29 PM by Nine
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2022, 01:43:38 PMContessa doesnt give me "looking for a moment". I believe she was genuinely hurt. That woulda been no different than Jackie showing up to Simones son mess (if she had been invited). They built an authentic friendship and probably built relationships with the kids as well so I will still support but I'm not on the best of terms with yo mf mama. I dont fully disagree with heavenly but she coulda atleast acknowledged A LIL BIT how that could be hurtful.  Not this bitch doubling down and cackling right in front of these girl's faces :kii:
I do respect her for standing in her mess tho a bit too. I'm conflicted
Conflicted!

Drag MANtessa or get out hun

Cowboy Nine

And not Anila and her man showing up to the party as movers next week mdmkdkdkdkdkdkdkd

finally give us something then Anila

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on July 25, 2022, 01:57:13 PMAnd not Anila and her man showing up to the party as movers next week mdmkdkdkdkdkdkdkd

finally give us something then Anila

I fckn HOLLERED :kii: