Married to MESS

Started by Zankou., July 25, 2022, 12:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on July 25, 2022, 12:59:26 PMWhew!

That episode was something else. Heavenly is spilling tea

Im screaming ALREADY!!!!

"Join Heavenly Investment Group. YES, Toya you need to JOIN"

HFJDJFJJFFJFJDJFJFJFJDJRJJDJDJDDJRJJDDR
D
D
D
DDD
D
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

"Yea, I be dragging the shit outta Toya n I ain't gon stop. So I might as stop apologizing. She right."

BDJSJDJDJDJJFJDJJDJFJFJFJJFJFFJJFJFFJD
D
D
D
D
D

DD
D
DD
S
S

S
S
F
F

F
D
F
D
F
D
D
D

G
R
F
D

F
DD
D
T

E
F
D
F

Corp.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on July 25, 2022, 06:01:03 PM"Yea, I be dragging the shit outta Toya n I ain't gon stop. So I might as stop apologizing. She right."

BDJSJDJDJDJJFJDJJDJFJFJFJJFJFFJJFJFFJD
D
D
D
D
D

DD
D
DD
S
S

S
S
F
F

F
D
F
D
F
D
D
D

G
R
F
D

F
DD
D
T

E
F
D
F

that made me scream

Cowboy Nine

dsdlsdmsksadsadmdsldsmdsa

These loud ass bitches send me

Scott.

Idk why I can't get into this show like I used to. But this particular episode was actually good to me. So I'll continue to watch, just won't review.

Killa Kipp

July 25, 2022, 09:47:21 PM #36 Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 09:48:01 PM by Killa Kipp
Why doesn't anyone hit heavenly as far below the belt as she does everyone else.

She is hilarious but it's clear as day that she is super insecure and has always been the ugly Girls and  she has a little fame and she wants to be one of the mean girls because people used to be mean to her. 

Someone needs to read her her rights.

That's why Mariah is needed

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Vonc2002

Quote from: Killa Kipp on July 25, 2022, 09:47:21 PMWhy doesn't anyone hit heavenly as far below the belt as she does everyone else.

She is hilarious but it's clear as day that she is super insecure and has always been the ugly Girls and  she has a little fame and she wants to be one of the mean girls because people used to be mean to her. 

Yea I don't agree with this and Mariah already tried and failed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on July 25, 2022, 02:33:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2022, 01:22:56 PM
Quote from: Mons.Lied. on July 25, 2022, 01:16:54 PM!!

that sent me. Countessa is definitely nuts though. Apparently she brought her child out and told Heavenly "you're ruining my children's lives!"

as if she didn't file for divorce outside of the stuff on youtube
Tbh I get it tho.  While heavy didnt really do anything outside of comment what was broadcasted, u dont want ur friends speaking on ur relationship and especially the way she was doing it. They were REALLY close so heavenly shoulda just kept that shit to herself. CONEtessa needs to take some accountability as well tho. Girl, u put this shit on tv for everyone to see, so yes we gon have a fckn opinion.  Neither are all the way right or wrong. I have to say I'm probably leaning more towards Cone's side tho.

Yeah I agreed until I watched heavenly's review. Don't post again until you've done your homework
this filled my heart

Gilgamesh.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Killa Kipp on July 25, 2022, 09:47:21 PMWhy doesn't anyone hit heavenly as far below the belt as she does everyone else.

FACTS

and mariah used to read her downe nvccccc
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

BetterAngels

Quote from: plan_b on July 30, 2022, 11:22:44 AM

FACTS

and mariah used to read her downe nvccccc

One of my favorites from Mariah

"You have an overbite and an underbite.  I call it an "over yonder bite!"" lol...

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

Damn mariah is fired
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw