House Of The Dragon (Game Of Thrones Prequel)

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, August 21, 2022, 10:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

He fought for RhaeRhae til the death of him

Killa Kipp

Another great episode.  I was watching waiting for something major to happen then it did.

Sis should have gentle gave them all a "darcarys" and then exited stage left

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Gilgamesh.

Big Rhae could have ended the Dance of Dragons before it even started  :welllol:

I'm glad Viserys is out of his misery and give Paddy allll the Emmys because he slayed this role.

Alicante tried it, bitch your whole marriage you ain't never heard Viserys say he wanted Aegon to be King, why would he say it on his deathbed? :uhh:

Aemond reminds me so much of Daemon.

#TeamBlack  :lopsided:

Ma Lo

long-timeTheRoofFan

I really thought we were only getting 8 episodes... This 9th one was a real treat. I'm glad we didn't get to see some of the main characters at all so that the next episode can be entirely dedicated to their response.

:loose2when:

Ma Lo

Drogon

The Black Queen is coming

She finna GAG alicent

long-timeTheRoofFan

The Black Queen! That's how you end a season. I just knew that boy wasn't ever coming back.

It's too bad this one is going to take a few years to film the next season just like Lord Of The Rings... back in 2024

:gorlonfire:

Drogon

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on October 24, 2022, 08:41:12 PMThe Black Queen! That's how you end a season. I just knew that boy wasn't ever coming back.

It's too bad this one is going to take a few years to film the next season just like Lord Of The Rings... back in 2024

She should've never sent them alone they should've been together

Its good to see the dragons do as they please when threatened

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Drogon on October 24, 2022, 08:48:09 PM
Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on October 24, 2022, 08:41:12 PMThe Black Queen! That's how you end a season. I just knew that boy wasn't ever coming back.

She should've never sent them alone they should've been together

Its good to see the dragons do as they please when threatened

I think it was a great way to foreshadow season 2... The dragons will do as they please to protect the family even when the family doesn't want to fight. I imagine the dragons will take on an even bigger role next season.

:plzstop: