A24’s next Psychological Horror film starring Brandy!

Started by b7, August 25, 2022, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I wonder how she would sound on some SPOOKY/ghostly knock tho sbdbdbdbdb

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on August 26, 2022, 02:41:42 PMI wonder how she would sound on some SPOOKY/ghostly knock tho sbdbdbdbdb

Now you know that's Queen invented that  entire sound.  :plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

long-timeTheRoofFan

A24 and Brandy is such a good look.  :flamebroiled:   I've been wanting her do horror again so bad. I am here for the next few years. This career resurgence is not to be messed with.

:loose2when:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Young on August 26, 2022, 02:41:42 PMI wonder how she would sound on some SPOOKY/ghostly knock tho sbdbdbdbdb

I think Brandy could slay some "Evanescence" style music that could be beautiful but also haunting.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I would like a single in the fall. That would be amazeballs.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Summertime

After looking into A24's filmography I can't stop being happy for Bran.  This is so big for her to book a role with this company.

Her face and name is going to be around the world.  This is such a huge blessing for Bran.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Yes, I'm pretty excited about all this.  This is exactly what her acting career needed. Everything is perfect! She's also still breaking barriers because not many black actors have lead psychological horror thrillers.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cartierline

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on August 27, 2022, 10:04:11 AMYes, I'm pretty excited about all this.  This is exactly what her acting career needed. Everything is perfect! She's also still breaking barriers because not many black actors have lead psychological horror thrillers.

!!!!

Her being the LEAD of a non slasher horror movie is a book

:oof:

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

August 27, 2022, 10:39:15 AM #116 Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 10:48:26 AM by Big Barbie
Almost feel bad for dragging her ≈ 2016-2019 but I see our hard work paid awf.

:trannyjblige:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 27, 2022, 10:39:15 AMAlmost feel bad for dragging her ≈2016-2019 but I see our hard work paid awf.

:trannyjblige:

:dead:

Summertime

Quote from: Young on August 25, 2022, 08:00:45 PM
Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 25, 2022, 01:13:57 PMhttps://twitter.com/a24/status/1562847285989388289

:omf:

I'm actually having a hard time processing what all is about to happen with Bran over the next several months

This is really insane
It's honestly biblical at this point

It really is.  I also think Brandy's longevity ties into all her accomplishments prior to 20. She became cemented into pop culture with those significant accomplishments.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Unstoppable queen ... Your Highness is really delivering  :gorlonfire: