A24’s next Psychological Horror film starring Brandy!

Started by b7, August 25, 2022, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Quote from: Say Something on August 27, 2022, 09:53:02 AMAfter looking into A24's filmography I can't stop being happy for Bran.  This is so big for her to book a role with this company.

Her face and name is going to be around the world.  This is such a huge blessing for Bran.
Me too.I didn't know they did Moonlight and HBO 's Euphoria.Plus they cast her with Tony winners and theatre actors.
Come on Golden Glo...(Too early  :plzstop: )

Sovereign.

I remember during "Queens" promo that she said she's at a point that she wants to take her acting more seriously than she had in the past and this is an absolute step in the direction. I'm so proud of her. To be acting alongside serious actors with theatre backgrounds  :everythingok:  Brandy can do any and everything

Summertime

Quote from: rosone1 on August 27, 2022, 02:00:19 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 27, 2022, 09:53:02 AMAfter looking into A24's filmography I can't stop being happy for Bran.  This is so big for her to book a role with this company.

Her face and name is going to be around the world.  This is such a huge blessing for Bran.
Me too.I didn't know they did Moonlight and HBO 's Euphoria.Plus they cast her with Tony winners and theatre actors.
Come on Golden Glo...(Too early  :plzstop: )

Bran is picking up something for this role :lopsided:. A24 goes hard for their projects based on their filmography during award season.  Even if Kween snabs a SAG, Spirit, or any other independent film awards that would be amazing. When I saw A24's filmography and budgets and got even more happy for Bran.

long-timeTheRoofFan

I can hardly wait to see the first trailer.  :stressed:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Sovereign. on August 27, 2022, 03:09:59 PMI remember during "Queens" promo that she said she's at a point that she wants to take her acting more seriously than she had in the past and this is an absolute step in the direction. I'm so proud of her. To be acting alongside serious actors with theatre backgrounds  :everythingok:  Brandy can do any and everything

vcccxxxxxx y'all kinda acting like this is a big step for bran and I don't think it is

she BEEN booking acting gigs and it's never been a cheap, straight to video mess.

I'm just excited to see her in another HORROR mess

:blessed:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Sovereign.

Quote from: i'm that oph on August 27, 2022, 05:51:34 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on August 27, 2022, 03:09:59 PMI remember during "Queens" promo that she said she's at a point that she wants to take her acting more seriously than she had in the past and this is an absolute step in the direction. I'm so proud of her. To be acting alongside serious actors with theatre backgrounds  :everythingok:  Brandy can do any and everything

vcccxxxxxx y'all kinda acting like this is a big step for bran and I don't think it is

she BEEN booking acting gigs and it's never been a cheap, straight to video mess.

I'm just excited to see her in another HORROR mess

It was the quality of the roles she'd taken and we've been waiting for her to tap into roles that we know she is more than worthy and capable of getting to play.

BrandonBranlee

I'm sorry this is a big step. This is her biggest role since Osmosis Jones.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

August 28, 2022, 12:06:55 AM #127 Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 12:40:05 AM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: i'm that oph on August 27, 2022, 05:51:34 PM

That's true. She stays with a TV gig and was working her way into Broadway but her movie resume is lacking. Brandy been up for and considered for a lot of big movies but she always lose out when politics come in. If the film is a hit and she does decent it will do wonders for her career. In terms of securing more roles frequently and studios/filmmakers believing she's bankable enough. These are the type of moves Brandy should have made after "I Still Know....".

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

The way so many doors are going to reopen for Brandy after this film... I know she's gonna be grateful but side eye motherfuckers crazy lol